WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Hi guys, i am a noob to but i want to say this:

Welcome to the site and fuck off.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
ArrowHate said:
Here is a pic of my bedroom, if you want to see my house

Whats up with the tissue, seriously. Do we got a horny basterd here wacking off to he bedspread. Thats weak, get a life.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
STFU n00b :mfinger: ... how many times you gonna get owned by trying to directlink to an image at the same site?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Hey, thats why you got that tissue by your bed, so you can wack off and hide the evidence. And plus, you just insulted yourself. You said "I am a virgin and can't get a girl if I paid her". Wow you have fun with that.

ArrowHate

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Hey, thats why you got that tissue by your bed, so you can wack off and hide the evidence. And plus, you just insulted yourself. You said "I am a virgin and can't get a girl if I paid her". Wow you have fun with that.

...tool.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
no, dude what tool in the shed is sharp dumbass. I am the sharpest knive in the drawer. ohhh and to let you my i.q is 148. and i am 15. So, like breakolgy said, STFU NOOB.

ArrowHate

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
no, dude what tool in the shed is sharp dumbass. I am the sharpest knive in the drawer. ohhh and to let you my i.q is 148. and i am 15. So, like breakolgy said, STFU NOOB.
If your I.Q. is 148, then why don't you know what a tool is, tool?

My I.Q. is 157. And I'm 13. So, shut your mouth.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Thats not me, does'nt look like me at all. So screw off and go wack off some more on your anime bedspread.

ArrowHate

Banned - What an Asshat!
One more time, thick-skull.

That's not my bed. I got that off of randomimages.us.

ArrowHate said:
If your I.Q. is 148, then why don't you know what a tool is, tool?

My I.Q. is 157. And I'm 13. So, shut your mouth.

We have no need for 13 year olds here. So shut up and go away, idiot. :thumbsdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.