WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hey

hola, me amigo es cyborgo

Hey im new here, and hazzah to all of you.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fuck you, and welcome to the site.

What he said and what the Poster below me will say.

dzaykim

Toss my salad
Welcome, don't be tard like me and read the yuckfoo guide.
Oh yeah, fuck you.

thanks, and i think ill keep the fuck yous to myself, and have a little respect for the veterans. im off to reading the guide, hazzah.

keebs

Particinator
WELCOME, and why do you keep saying "hazzah"? wtf does that mean?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
keebs said:
WELCOME, and why do you keep saying "hazzah"? wtf does that mean?
Shhh! It's a secret word.

:confuse:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
keebs said:
but i still dont dont know what it means :(
I don't either, but if we ask too many questions, all the newbies might use it and then bombard us with 'hazzah' and then we still won't know what it means, but yet it will be everywhere!
I'm on to them...
:peyes:

meh_it_all said:
I don't either, but if we ask too many questions, all the newbies might use it and then bombard us with 'hazzah' and then we still won't know what it means, but yet it will be everywhere!
I'm on to them...
:peyes:
your too cute for words. maybe its like hey? hmmmmmm or maybeeeeeeeeee we should just pretend hes not here :happysad:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Nymphchick said:
your too cute for words. maybe its like hey? hmmmmmm or maybeeeeeeeeee we should just pretend hes not here :happysad:
Back in the pirating days hazzah was a word coined when drawing swords. Someone would say hazzah ,and pull their sword.

Slacker

Postaholic
welcome you got mail: Fucker have a hell of a fucking time here. enjoy your stay!

bnccoder said:
Back in the pirating days hazzah was a word coined when drawing swords. Someone would say hazzah ,and pull their sword.
to me it sounds like a word that one would yell during a karote fight! HAZZAH! then round house the person. ;) :thumbsup:

ferengi

Yay fire!
Hazzah! :sword:

*swish*:sword:

:sword: :sword: *swish swish*

:sword: Ow, my spleen.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Heehee, guys, this is the funniest welcome thread Ive been in in awhile!
Karate chop~ heeehee :rotflmao:

HAAAZZZAAAHHHHHH! ya thats cause i honored it with my presence :happysad:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Look! I made it teh funneh! Mmmkkay?
;)
with my cuteness :happysad:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Nymphchick said:
ya your are cute, but i'm the hawtness :rolleyes:
Now now nymph, I was goona be nice and say that I got the cuteness from you, but then you went and said that. :(

Oh, yeah, welcome to the site person!