WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Heya, fellas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronAaron

Flame Bait
Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online free speech discussion community. Didn't know that a forum such as this exist, Facebook has become toxic recently, so I thought I'd try this out. Cheers!

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online free speech discussion community. Didn't know that a forum such as this exist, Facebook has become toxic recently, so I thought I'd try this out. Cheers!
Facebook groups are retarded. Most of them now you have to fill out entire surveys and be accepted before entering any group. Then when accepted, there is a stickied post at the top of the group by a moderator, threatening to ban people who break the draconian rules.

Facebook is only good for keeping in contact with friends and family.

EDIT: Fixed typo.

Last edited:
I agreed!

I mean I decided to join here to talk about my issues and rant about bullshit..

Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Facebook is only good for keeping in contact with friends and family.
Yup, that's definitely true, but Facebook is making it tougher nowadays, with all these ads and "marketing campaigns" intruding every once in a while.

You already said that in most of the threads we posted..
Thank you very much, everyone! Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Yup, that's definitely true, but Facebook is making it tougher nowadays, with all these ads and "marketing campaigns" intruding every once in a while.
I'm not a fan of Facebook and I am glad I don't have it!

I got hacked by a user when I was 13 years old..
If you ask me for more details, I might not want to do so..

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Friend requests from fake people with pictures of random hot chicks. No actual posts. Just stock pictures of unknown women, followed by flirty comments from men thinking they are real.

Status
Not open for further replies.