WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

heylo

hiyi evrybdy! wel... first off all i wana say WTF 2 evry1 on da damn shoutbox i mean itz not ma fault chat dont work an hey a shoutbox is basically chat but has a dif name woop dee doo!!!

nehow luvn dis site but da chat shud get fixd.
c use aa

byeeeeeeeeee
xXx

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sadzy said:
hiyi evrybdy! wel... first off all i wana say WTF 2 evry1 on da damn shoutbox i mean itz not ma fault chat dont work an hey a shoutbox is basically chat but has a dif name woop dee doo!!!

c use aa

byeeeeeeeeee
xXx
shoutout to spelling like grownups..

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
First off, the shoutbox is NOT the same, because why would we have chat?

Second off, You won't go far with your typing skillz.

Third, Welcome, read the rules.

Easty

Click click boom
welcome, fucknut. just dont shit on our threads and we'll only flame you a little

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Sadzy said:

c use aa

byeeeeeeeeee
xXx
/me feels the wrath of the Junglizm coming ;)

Sadzy said:

c use aa

byeeeeeeeeee
xXx
But what he/she really means to say is...

Hey everbody! Well, first off, all I want to say is this: WTF to everyone on the damn shoutbox. I mean, it's not my fault chat don't work. A shoutbox is basically chat but hes a different name. Whoop-dee-doo!

Welcome, English only.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
I think you mistranslated a little. it should've read...
Hey everybody! Well, first off, all I want to say is this: WTF to everyone on the damn shoutbox. It's the first thing I found so I'm going to stick to it, but I'm not going to bother learning english. But you'd better not make fun of my language or I'll go off on you! I can't figure out how to get onto IRC, which is probably good for you since I'd end up shitting that up too. Whoop-dee-doo!

y dun u jus save ur hands fur di blow up girl da nyt f*cker.
u f*cken jew
racist f*cker

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
U r l1k3 50 u83r K00L! L33t RULZ!!!!

W3Lc0m3 T0 T3H 51t3, phuck3r! :mfinger:

Sadzy said:
u f*cken jew
racist f*cker
High? Drunk? Stupid?

I vote the third option. :happysad:

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Sadzy said:
u f*cken jew
racist f*cker
wow! just wow! did you just call me a "fucking jew" and a "fucking racist" in the same post? holy shit, that's gotta be the most retarded thing i've ever seen.

(btw, i'm neither racist, nor jewish, but at least i'm not a douchebag closet nazi)

Tostig said:
wow! just wow! did you just call me a "fucking jew" and a "fucking racist" in the same post? holy shit, that's gotta be the most retarded thing i've ever seen.

(btw, i'm neither racist, nor jewish, but at least i'm not a douchebag closet nazi)

i think du ud find du is racist towards da y i spik. racist aint jus da colour o ur skin. an omfg wot century r u in??? DOUCHEBAG!!! :haha: hahahaha wtf r u gay? or wot? dat word wis laek so last years ago an it wis never a hit.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Sadzy said:
i think du ud find du is racist towards da y i spik. racist aint jus da colour o ur skin. an omfg wot century r u in??? DOUCHEBAG!!! :haha: hahahaha wtf r u gay? or wot? dat word wis laek so last years ago an it wis never a hit.
sorry, i'm straight, so you have no chance to get with me dude.

and yes, i use 'old' words, like groovy, righteous, bitchin', etc. But, at least I can place them within well formed, well thought out sentences which other people can understand.

and you're wrong, racism is judging people by their race, not by the way they speak. prejudice can include the way you speak, so yes, i'm prejudiced against you, you cross-dressing, knuckle-dragging, butt-sniffing, paint-chip-eating illiterate moron.

edit: my apologies to the mods, i know this isn't B&T, but i couldn't help myself.
douchebag- please go away. i plan to forget about you this weekend so don't ruin it for me on monday.