WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Heyy

Lyci

Fresh Meat
Hey im new here just randomly found this site, feel free to fill me in on what this site is about.

* Lyci *

Jung

???
Premium
This site is about repetitive falling blocks, and any subsequent discussion of said blocks.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
this site is about (insert contents of internets here)..

some of it's ok..

welcome.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
This site is about Noobs telling other Noobs what this site is about.

Welcome, don't forget to read the FAQ, and well that's it.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
hello welcome..and the important thing is about this site is that noobs kiss all asses that he/she is asked to kiss ;)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Howdy,

To make your life here at wtf.com easier there are some things you should read.
Read this
Read this
Read this

Reading these will equip you to be a better wtf.com user. They might also help speed you along the road to non-n00b-dom. If nothing else they'll at least help you understand the crazy shit that is THIS place.

Have fun, enjoy your stay and don't eat the cookies.

welcome to the site, everyone has already filled you up with sarcasim, and i'm all out. enjoy your stay, have some kool-aid.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Kool-aid?! What's that supposed to mean!?

btw, welcome. i'm glad i'm not the n00biest n00b on here any more, but i'm still a pretty n00by noob.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Tostig said:
Kool-aid?! What's that supposed to mean!?

btw, welcome. i'm glad i'm not the n00biest n00b on here any more, but i'm still a pretty n00by noob.
kool aid is a reference to the cult of jim jones, he had everyone commit suicide with the kool aid

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Lyci said:
Hey im new here just randomly found this site, feel free to fill me in on what this site is about.

* Lyci *
Feel free to browse around and make your own assumptions. Just don't leave a mess. I'm tired of picking up after you people.

~welcome~

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
I know about Jonestown hehe. I liked the family guy episode where everyone drank the kool-aid but the leader.

MaxPower, aren't you the maid? That's what DustinzGirl told me.

*hides before DustinzGirl sees him*

Welcome! :D

Oh, and some words of advise: Don't take any Kool Aid from Max cause if you drink it, you'll be walking funny for a couple days....

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Don't listen to these two. Surely I have no clue what they're talking about. Koolaide, and cookies are over there. -->
Don't drop any crumbs, my dirt devils is busted, and Ladyvic is wearing my French Maid outfit.