WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi bitches, I'm a little late

Den

To the Fucktard list!
Ranted, got into a fight, ranted, introduced myself.

Hi. I'm sure the " :mfinger: " is used much, but I prefer " :thumbsup: " because it's sarcastic, just like me.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Den said:

Hi. I'm sure the " :mfinger: " is used much, but I prefer " :thumbsup: " because it's sarcastic, just like me.

Hello STFU NewB

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Den said:

laughin already! :thumbsup:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Maybe we should start a pool for new users. I bet 1000 points this guy lasts 5 days. Any takers?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Nailbomb said:
Maybe we should start a pool for new users. I bet 1000 points this guy lasts 5 days. Any takers?
i am Up to it!!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
It'd be nice if you threw a number out there, ya know.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Nemesis said:
I already got him to leave n e way,

Click
Hm. I figured he was the new toti. You cheated by taking it after he already left, but I'll let this one slide. Donated.

Nailbomb said:
Aren't we giving him to much credit, 5 whole days.

Anyway, enjoy your stay, while it lasts.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Nah, like I said, I figured he was gonna be the new toti. That kid lasted 5 days.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
i got 1000 points out of, i dont care.

And wat r u doin readin Tallywacker tavern threads n e ways!?

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
you linked it in this thread!