WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi, I am new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 've heard about this great messageboard on the internet called wtf.com :thumbsup: so I decided to take a look, and here I am :thumbsup:

I hope to contribute a lot to this board, I am writing a book about my Mikado adventures and I'm gonna share my stories with you all :thumbsup:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MIKADO BRENTWOOD--MOUNTAIN CLIMB #1[/font]​
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I huff and I puff and I cringe as I see a jogger pass me by as I struggle up the hill of Poplar Plains Road on my bike.

Homeward bound, as another day is done. I wonder if I'll be ready in time. Not to catch the latest reality TV episode, but for my cycling trip to Cape Breton's Cabot Trail.

As the weeks peddle by I see the improvement, but Toronto only offers mole hills compared to the mountainous highlands I'm about to confront.

The moment of truth is here and I stand, stop and stare at Smokey Mountain. A lady takes a picture of the Mountain and before she returns to her car she says, "I'm glad I'm not you".

Homeward bound, as another day is done. I begin to wonder about my next cycling trip as I zip by a group of joggers on Poplar Plains Road.
(pictures available)
[/font]
From the amazing Mikado - Bicycles company :thumbsup:

enjoy! :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Welcome to WTF.com, new member!

F.U.C.K.I.N.G.D.E.S.T.R.O.Y.E.D.
:rotflmao:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
johnny kuntz said:
Thanks for giving me some well deserved attention :thumbsup:

just be careful, before you were here there was another dumb fuck with a similiar name. he was always failing at the internet and shit. just be careful people don't mistake you for that guy

WizardlyFriend said:
just be careful, before you were here there was another dumb fuck with a similiar name. he was always failing at the internet and shit. just be careful people don't mistake you for that guy
Hm, sounds like a really cool guy to me, dude. I gues your just jealous of his extreme succes :rotflmao:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hey look, it's a post whore. Eight out of twelve posts suggest that johnny keeps on sucking. Welcome back johnny. Be sure to check out our new gift shop in the Cock Farm Mall.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Stop spamming. It is irksome and stupid. Fucking Johnny, you are such an asshat.

Status
Not open for further replies.