Hi, I'm a New Fucker...Dammit!

InnocentAngel

Hoodrat
Fine

ok fine then i'll fucking post NOW dammit NOW HARDER DAMMIT HARDER er i mean....um neva mind that'll be later tonight! *acts all innocent*

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I see you jumped right in, that's what we ha-- err LOVE to see! ;)

Now, show me some lesbian action. Wait, what were we talking about again?

InnocentAngel

Hoodrat
find me a decent looking chick and i might give ya some BI action but no lesbian shit yet man...still like the male anatomy too much :D

Offalittle

Window Washer
You seem to have a lot of anger. There are lots of drugs to help you. For your sake, as well as ours, please explore that option.

InnocentAngel

Hoodrat
i'm not angry...just frustrated...sexually...plus i quit smoking and that was like the last drug i was doin...if i could find some prescription drugs...hmmm...now that would be interesting...wait i still have some knock out pills...and like i said find me a good lookin chick and i might do some Bi action but no lesbian...yet...

Lawdawg428

Ranter
InnocentAngel said:
i'm not angry...just frustrated...sexually...plus i quit smoking and that was like the last drug i was doin...if i could find some prescription drugs...hmmm...now that would be interesting...wait i still have some knock out pills...and like i said find me a good lookin chick and i might do some Bi action but no lesbian...yet...

give us time and well turn you into a proper lezbo licking clit and screaming for more pussy

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
InnocentAngel said:

My kinda woman. My GF would like you. :thumbsup:

Sod

Spilly Talker
InnocentAngel said:
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet...oh and by the way

i am NOT A MISTER...i am a MISTRESS

GET IT RIGHT!

:p
mistress eh, sounds powerful, yes mistress shall i get a drink for jhonny too?>