WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi, I'm a New Fucker...Dammit!

how about you don't post later... post now... did i say now, i meant RIGHT NOW, dammit

Fine

ok fine then i'll fucking post NOW dammit NOW HARDER DAMMIT HARDER er i mean....um neva mind that'll be later tonight! *acts all innocent*

you must escape from the confines of this thread in order to achieve greatness...

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I see you jumped right in, that's what we ha-- err LOVE to see! ;)

Now, show me some lesbian action. Wait, what were we talking about again?

find me a decent looking chick and i might give ya some BI action but no lesbian shit yet man...still like the male anatomy too much :D

Offalittle

Window Washer
You seem to have a lot of anger. There are lots of drugs to help you. For your sake, as well as ours, please explore that option.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
...and that lesbian thing...

i'm not angry...just frustrated...sexually...plus i quit smoking and that was like the last drug i was doin...if i could find some prescription drugs...hmmm...now that would be interesting...wait i still have some knock out pills...and like i said find me a good lookin chick and i might do some Bi action but no lesbian...yet...

InnocentAngel said:
i'm not angry...just frustrated...sexually...plus i quit smoking and that was like the last drug i was doin...if i could find some prescription drugs...hmmm...now that would be interesting...wait i still have some knock out pills...and like i said find me a good lookin chick and i might do some Bi action but no lesbian...yet...

give us time and well turn you into a proper lezbo licking clit and screaming for more pussy

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
InnocentAngel said:
:cool:

yeah hi...i'm fucking new and i will fucking post later ok?!

You'll Post NOW mister....And Like it!!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
InnocentAngel said:

My kinda woman. My GF would like you. :thumbsup:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet...oh and by the way

i am NOT A MISTER...i am a MISTRESS

GET IT RIGHT!

:p

Sod

Spilly Talker
InnocentAngel said:
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet...oh and by the way

i am NOT A MISTER...i am a MISTRESS

GET IT RIGHT!

:p