WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi, i'm a newbie.

NEW -b that is I. Hello i'm sad, and new. woo. yes my life sucks right now. but i'm going to let myself be sad anymore. I will change my ways. I WILL become a member of a new site called www.wtf.com! YAY happy now!

w a i t, WTF?!
lol
the chat hates me. boo hoo. oh well....:bonk:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
omfgUbas7urd said:
NEW -b that is I. Hello i'm sad, and new. woo. yes my life sucks right now. but i'm going to let myself be sad anymore. I will change my ways. I WILL become a member of a new site called www.wtf.com! YAY happy now!

w a i t, WTF?!
lol
1)don't mess with the colours and fonts...its fucking annoying
2)i hate newbs that come in and "Say my life sucks" like its your best quality
3)welcome

[sky]

Skyline-Cobra said:
what the hell is that?

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

rep to whoever can tell me what that word means. (yes, it is an actual word) :)

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Unforgiven said:

Fear of long words...... :thumbsup:

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
omfgUbas7urd said:
meep ]\edit>> OKAY!:blahblah:
:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
Didnt I see somthing like this today on an earlier thread about n00bish behavior and speech?

anyway,.. welcome to wtf.com, you damn l337....

:D :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:

fear of long words but damn cluch already said it

ehKo

Flame Bait
I am still a newb so i can't tell you to fuck off yet =(.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
omfgUbas7urd said:

w a i t, WTF?!
lol
...you never get a 2nd chance for a 1st impresion witht the gay way you post , all those queer smilies....please stop Fucking posting! or atleast dont make it so easy for people to make fun of you - give a challenge..

welcome mother fucker enjoy your stay

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
omfgUbas7urd said:

w a i t, WTF?!
lol
well ive decided to write this in every newbies entry in this forun, here it is:

so newbie, you have come here to wtf...and think your gonna kick ass? not likely, whats that? its just a normal forum? wrong only the elete of us survive and continue thousands have fallen before you.. will you live up to the challenge? or get chewed up and spat out by the likes of broken and ghetfuct?..thats my bet but its your decision are you going to prove me wrong or fall in our wake??

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
fuck_you said:
...you never get a 2nd chance for a 1st impresion witht the gay way you post , all those queer smilies....please stop Fucking posting! or atleast dont make it so easy for people to make fun of you - give a challenge..

welcome mother fucker enjoy your stay
i never made a welcome thread here i just went right to ranting.. because i didn't know what a forum was really till i joined here