WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi Im a newby on here so what do I do? I'm old so this is all like Chinese to me

LuvnScott12718

Fresh Meat
Did somebody please help me with this I don't know what to do but a friend told me about this site and then they left me for dead. So I need to figure it out thank you for all help or advice is appreciated

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
@That Karen and @LuvnScott12718 good place to start is in the faq’s, also start reading thru old threads. I started in the “ funny videos and-gif’s and pics threads but many other threads are engaging. Find stuff you like or start a thread of your own.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Oh, thats easy... just drink a mimosa... create completely ridiculous and nonsensical inside jokes while you contribute to and enjoy the "What made you X today?" threads. We are borg.

ib4

Error
Staff
*Posts on forum*
DiD sUmo1ne tEll mE h0w vIsiTINng a foreskinum anD pOsTiGg on a foUum worX?
*posts on forum again*
*ignores original post with request for help*

I think you're forum-ing right so far for a newb who wont be sticking around.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Maybe you should have luvd Scott a liitle better instead of relying on Google for advice. Maybe Scott wouldn't have left you in the outhouse.

How the fuck did I geht dragged into this toilet anyhoo?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Oh, thats easy... just drink a mimosa... create completely ridiculous and nonsensical inside jokes while you contribute to and enjoy the "What made you X today?" threads. We are borg.
Let's not forget the "I am a sovereign citizen" posters who have a bromance with smoke jumpers and think a PT Cruiser is cool.

• LOL
Reactions: ib4

Myzyri

Hoodrat
My first car was a PT cruiser, what a shit storm that car was, but at least I learned how to rebuild a car using the hardest car to work on.

Welcome, just randomly join in. It seems to work.

Reactions: MaxPower