WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi i'm aussiefooty

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussiefooty

Loves the footy! Carn the roos!
Some funny as fuck posting going on in here.
Ask me anything about aussie football.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Hello and welcome.

Sorry, I have no knowledge of your foosball.
🦘

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
I always enjoy listening to the sons of convicts bleating on about how tough they are because they don't wear pads in the footy. Its ridiculous. Just take a cursory look at the players. Sure, they clearly might be doing a few push ups and sit ups before hitting the pub but in no way, shape or form can you compare these guys to American Football. If any one of them had half the talent found over here they'd be vying for any number of the available insta-millionaire spots in the NFL. When a superstar in Australia comes over they are average/below average (Jordan Mailata). Please have fun competing in your little footy game. Its probably a good time to be had between pints just don't delude yourself into believing you wouldn't get your shit pushed in by any number of division two college football teams.

Northern Monkey

Hoodrat
I always enjoy listening to the sons of convicts bleating on about how tough they are because they don't wear pads in the footy. Its ridiculous. Just take a cursory look at the players. Sure, they clearly might be doing a few push ups and sit ups before hitting the pub but in no way, shape or form can you compare these guys to American Football. If any one of them had half the talent found over here they'd be vying for any number of the available insta-millionaire spots in the NFL. When a superstar in Australia comes over they are average/below average (Jordan Mailata). Please have fun competing in your little footy game. Its probably a good time to be had between pints just don't delude yourself into believing you wouldn't get your shit pushed in by any number of division two college football teams.
lol wat.

NFL players are overpaid princesses. Have to wear all that padding to protect their precious faces.

99.9% of Australians don’t bother with NFL other than the odd punter who tries to cash in at the end of their career for a few extra dollars.

• 1Like
Reactions: aussiefooty

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Okay. This is science. Take any NFL team and give them one month to practice Australian Rules Football. At the end of that month that team would absolutely demolish the best Australia has to offer. After more time, the NFL team would make the necessary changes which would best fit the team according to the rules (for example...no need for that many 6' 8" monster offensive lineman). I'd love to see what would happen when one of your 200 pound players tried tackling people like Nick Chubb or Saquon Barkley. You live in Fantasyland. Your claim is tantamount to saying some high school wrestler could put up a fight against guys like Dan Gamble or Dave Schultz because he doesn't wear headgear. The average weight in the AFL is 191 pounds. The average weight in the NFL is 245 pounds. Pick any metric and the NFL dominates from the 40 yards dash to 225 pound bench reps. We are bigger, faster and stronger. There are tons of guys like Shawn Oakman who would easily push your shit in who can't make an NFL line up. Stop kidding yourself.
usa-today-8348039.0.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: ib4

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
There are tons of guys like Shawn Oakman who would easily push your shit in who can't make an NFL line up.
I had to google him. Not exactly a fine, upstanding individual. Which is at least one reason he's not in the NFL. Dismissed from Penn State, transferred to Baylor and at one point was projected as a first round draft pick.

'Oakman was named in a January 2013 Waco police incident report alleging he physically assaulted a woman. According to the report, Oakman grabbed the alleged victim under her armpits and shoved her into brick walls and cabinets at her South Waco apartment. The alleged incident was about six months after Oakman enrolled at Baylor after being kicked off the football team at Penn State University for physically assaulting a female cashier who reportedly tried to stop him from stealing food from a campus store.

On April 13, 2016, Oakman was arrested in Waco and charged after a woman accused him of sexual assault. According to a police affidavit, Oakman met the accuser at a bar and asked if she wanted to go to his off-campus residence. They walked to Oakman's duplex where, according to the woman, he forced her into a bedroom, forcibly removed her clothes, forced her onto the bed, and sexually assaulted her. On July 20, 2016, a grand jury in McLennan County indicted Oakman on charges of second-degree felony sexual assault.'

Sounds like a proper Australian citizen.

Northern Monkey

Hoodrat
Okay. This is science. Take any NFL team and give them one month to practice Australian Rules Football. At the end of that month that team would absolutely demolish the best Australia has to offer. After more time, the NFL team would make the necessary changes which would best fit the team according to the rules (for example...no need for that many 6' 8" monster offensive lineman). I'd love to see what would happen when one of your 200 pound players tried tackling people like Nick Chubb or Saquon Barkley. You live in Fantasyland. Your claim is tantamount to saying some high school wrestler could put up a fight against guys like Dan Gamble or Dave Schultz because he doesn't wear headgear. The average weight in the AFL is 191 pounds. The average weight in the NFL is 245 pounds. Pick any metric and the NFL dominates from the 40 yards dash to 225 pound bench reps. We are bigger, faster and stronger. There are tons of guys like Shawn Oakman who would easily push your shit in who can't make an NFL line up. Stop kidding yourself.
View attachment 10964
Haha give it a spell. Many Americans have come to try and play AFL and failed. Mason Cox is the latest and he is a joke. Even his own fans boo him. The overpaid princesses would go to water as soon as they felt body contact without padding or helmets. And then their kicking would be diabolical as well.

Face it. AFL players would dominate NFL princesses in every way possible.

• 1Like
Reactions: aussiefooty
Status
Not open for further replies.