WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi, Im gonna be nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Frequently Answered Questions by MrNewbie.

-Is kirvett a cock sucker who really flames a person when hes banned?
Obviously yes.. Since he cries over counter strike he cant flame people, oh well only when they are banned. Same to chris... They are really good flamers. To start with Kirvett is probably one of those guys who sit on mcdonalds thinking that its good food, playing counter strike when hes on a holidy trip in turkey at hes hotel. Kirvett is to fat to actualy go through the door so they have to take the window with a big fucking machine (who can take alot), go to moma and cry kirvett you little cock sucker. Chris the guy from Norway that lives in the mountain and have to fuck hes own mother because he cant get anything else, man are you sad? You are the most worthless piece of shit I have witnessed in my whole life, I compare you with garbage and when I see garbage I usually say "Oh isn't that chris?", BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE GARBAGE ALSO. Stupid cunt.
Okay Kitanas picture is not even worth commenting.
Ok and Seije you are gay, never kissed a girl and your 18? Damn you must be the ugliest motherfucker that ever walked in the universe. You are even bader then Kitana and Kirvett, AND THEY AREN't nice.
The only people that you can rely on here is For starters, ITAKEOFFENCE, Spikeoyass, ni99aruss and IMNOTANGRY.
Also whats up with this ignore thing, the new "wannabe ignorer" button?
You can run but you cant hide! Cock sucker, pardon me for asking but can you take that dick outa your mouth plz, thanks lad.
Oh by the way when I mentioned Chris about garbage, FRED IS GARBAGE, go get a fucking girl friend you sad fuck before making me so sad that I'm actually gonna cry.
Give me an answer to this you dog shit eating cock suckers, I'm just gonna be happy that you took the time to read this shit :mfinger: :gun: :D .
Dont forget this is bait &tackle SO FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING IT ON :mfinger: :mad: :sword:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
That was absolutely the most annoying drivel I have ever read. Dont you have a corner to pee in or something? I mean, seriously, every other word out of your mouth is fuck you and fuck this and blah, blah, blah.

There are other words in the english language besides fuck.

please go to www.infoplease.com and enlighten yourself. If you have trouble reading these big words, let me break it down into small ones for you:

U R STUPID

Chris

Sick Bastard
MrNewbie said:

Obviously yes.. Since he cries over counter strike he cant flame people, oh well only when they are banned. Same to chris... They are really good flamers. To start with Kirvett is probably one of those guys who sit on mcdonalds thinking that its good food, playing counter strike when hes on a holidy trip in turkey at hes hotel. Kirvett is to fat to actualy go through the door so they have to take the window with a big fucking machine (who can take alot), go to moma and cry kirvett you little cock sucker. Chris the guy from Norway that lives in the mountain and have to fuck hes own mother because he cant get anything else, man are you sad? You are the most worthless piece of shit I have witnessed in my whole life, I compare you with garbage and when I see garbage I usually say "Oh isn't that chris?", BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE GARBAGE ALSO. Stupid cunt.
Ok and Seije you are gay, never kissed a girl and your 18? Damn you must be the ugliest motherfucker that ever walked in the universe. You are even bader then Kitana and Kirvett, AND THEY AREN't nice.
The only people that you can rely on here is For starters, ITAKEOFFENCE, Spikeoyass, ni99aruss and IMNOTANGRY.
You can run but you cant hide! Cock sucker, pardon me for asking but can you take that dick outa your mouth plz, thanks lad.
Oh by the way when I mentioned Chris about garbage, FRED IS GARBAGE, go get a fucking girl friend you sad fuck before making me so sad that I'm actually gonna cry.
Give me an answer to this you dog shit eating cock suckers, I'm just gonna be happy that you took the time to read this shit :mfinger: :gun: :D .

BRING IT ON
Well, Swedish fuckface:

1. what kind of word is "bader"?
2. actually, Ilive in Switzerland...not in Norway, I am Norwegian though...
3. all those people you can "rely" on, are the biggest assholes on the site, maybe exept for Ni99aRuss
4. fuck you :mfinger:

MrNewbie you've renewed my faith in the quote of the day

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
dustinzgirl said:
There are other words in the english language besides fuck.
Oh please stop crying about it, you stupid fucking cunt. Eat your daily horse shit because I'm back. I have to admit when you said you had raped your mentally retarded father to death duztin I actually cried. Its obvious that you are a singapore whore with no actual knowledge what so ever about civilized people. So please go and get your daily blowjob with that other singapore whore! :mfinger: :gun: :mad: :sword:

BRING IT ON AGAIN :owned2:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Chris said:
Well, Swedish fuckface:

2. actually, Ilive in Switzerland...not in Norway, I am Norwegian though...
Rofl we got a guy who sings in the mountains here, please stop raping goats while your "trying" to flame me.

Cheers :mfinger:

Chris

Sick Bastard
MrNewbie said:
Rofl we got a guy who sings in the mountains here, please stop raping goats while your "trying" to flame me.

I am ot trying to flame you, I'm trying to giveyou enough info not to look like more of a fuck.up than you allready are...

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Chris said:
I am ot trying to flame you, I'm trying to giveyou enough info not to look like more of a fuck.up than you allready are...
Sorry the whole sentence didn't make any sence..

Chris

Sick Bastard
MrNewbie said:
Sorry the whole sentence didn't make any sence..

You really are a sad fucker, aren't you? You have such a small imagination, that you have to look for the smallest spelling mistakes to flame someone, I'll be frank, I feel sorry for you...now, Jason, please, bann him for good....can't you see? this guy isn't "thirteen or above"...he is more like ten years...and is so excited he finally found a forum where he can swear...ooooooh, did little mr.newb finally find a place he can says fuck...? And gay....? And copy the other idiot's "Singapore Whore"...?
I SAY WE BAN THE FUCKER!

he can flame all he wants in B&T, but he best not venture outside with a flame ;)

you're free to ignore him

Chris

Sick Bastard
gumercules said:
he can flame all he wants in B&T, but he best not venture outside with a flame ;)

you're free to ignore him

Oh, yeah, I forgot this was B&T...oh, and newb, :mfinger: :D :mfinger:

deiki

Flame Bait
MrNewbie said:

BRING IT ON
Oh yeah, hit one more time baby :bomb: :thumbsup:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Ni99aRuss said:
Arent you the same whore that has 6 kids and no money for a dentist? :mfinger:
Lets see what we learned here from this post.

1. You're an idiot

2. You can't read
and/or
3. You really suck at math.

6 kids? where the fuck did you get that out of 3? I believe the only way to get 6 from 3 would be to multiply it by 2. She does not have 2 sets of 3 kids. Are you following me here?

Your boyfriend was right, you shouldn't have dropped out of 8th grade last year. There was still lots to learn.

Also, whores don't have kids. They have pimps and abortions. Unfortunately for your mom, her pimp forced her to have you. Some shit about wanting to pass on his pimpin' trade on to you.

You fucked that up though, didn't you? I mean shit, being the leader of the Westside Gangbangers of Faggotry, where you are devoted to preserving your rights to butt slamming your homies, would make any pimp daddy disown his son. Catchy name though, but still gay nonetheless. Your mom doesn't give a shit though. Atleast your not in her house much. Afterall, she didn't want you anyway.

So now your mom is collecting welfare checks and sitting on her fat lazy ass, while people like dustinzgirl are working there ass off to make ends meet. We (anybody with a job) pays your mom to take you to the dentist to have your crackhead teeth fixed every fucking month.

It's either that or you are insanely pissed off that you don't have a kid of your own to prove that you have had sex.......with a girl.

Fuck you and have a nice day. :mfinger:

Big E

burner of random shit
MrNewbie would you shut your herpes infested mouth why dont you shut the hell up go get the blowjob from the one leged crack whore with the lazy eye a.k.a your mom. You try to flame people but you dont have shit on anyone you little mommy cunt sucking sombitch. You say stupied shit repeat yourself over the same matter on every post. So you and your mom go to a back room and have your mom rape you in your ass with a strap on why your dad watches and jerks off. Now let talk about your dady a little bit. You remember when your daddy took you hunting that day and what he did with the rifel and the blanks and the KY.Well that all I have to say thank you and good night
Sincerly Big E

P.S YOU JUST GOT OWNED

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Big E said:
MrNewbie would you shut your herpes infested mouth why dont you shut the hell up go get the blowjob from the one leged crack whore with the lazy eye a.k.a your mom. You try to flame people but you dont have shit on anyone you little mommy cunt sucking sombitch. You say stupied shit repeat yourself over the same matter on every post. So you and your mom go to a back room and have your mom rape you in your ass with a strap on why your dad watches and jerks off. Now let talk about your dady a little bit. You remember when your daddy took you hunting that day and what he did with the rifel and the blanks and the KY.Well that all I have to say thank you and good night
Sincerly Big E

P.S YOU JUST GOT OWNED
Newb you've just been "owned."BIG E,one word:edit
Damn son....

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Big E said:
Sincerly Big E

P.S YOU JUST GOT OWNED
Obviously you are talking about your self-experience
:owned2:

Big E

burner of random shit
No no no i just read your life story it inform me that you got abused as a child with strap ons KY and and you daddy little cock unfortunaltey it gets passed on from generation to generation sorry about your luck.And to Ghetfuct I dont care of how to spell Im try to dull it down for MrNewbie :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Big E said:
And to Ghetfuct I dont care of how to spell Im try to dull it down for MrNewbie :thumbsup:
Still talking about your self-experience? Guess so..

Wow your doing a really good job :rolleyes: , the more you actually care to put effort in this the more your sad life gets even more sad.
You probably havn't noticed but you think that you have owned me in every post you had.. Well heres a new one, YOU HAVN'T.
That you even care about my threads shows that your "trying to dull Newbie" is just one of your daily suck-up teaching to other people on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.