WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi im new i no u hate me!

Hello all im a newbie and from my past experiance i no the newbies dont get respect so FUCK YOU YOU MOTHER FUCKER COCK SUCKER!!!!!! i love you!!!

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
How could you know if I hate you?

Anyway, welcome to wtf.com. :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
This is a warning. Why we say a friendly fuck you, we do not flame. Your reaching that line. Might want to head to bait and tackle for that.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I hate no-one. Except deus we are all a family here group hug :cookie: :blahblah:

_Kitana_ said:
This is a warning. Why we say a friendly fuck you, we do not flame. Your reaching that line. Might want to head to bait and tackle for that.
'

i see your a female can i see a sexy pic?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Welcome to the site, we'll get to know one another once you return after your 7-day ban. :) In the meantime, there's always time to spend with your Uncle Bingo...

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
welcome dipshit i dont hate u i just think u r a retard. enjoy your ban int he mean time PARTY! :rockband:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Kwik Dick said:
Hello all im a newbie and from my past experiance i no the newbies dont get respect so FUCK YOU YOU MOTHER FUCKER COCK SUCKER!!!!!! i love you!!!
wow you lasted long on this site. 6 days left on that ban

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome to wtf, assfucker :mfinger:
Have fun on your vacation away from WTF :cool: