WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi im new on here.

©¥©

My Name: Po
Yea so im new here dont worry im not gay not retarded and im exited to flame some people i just hate the whole newbie process :( anyways what are some cool features on this site?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome to wtf, Fucker. :mfinger:
There are many features on this site, feel free to check them out :)

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Your username is stupid; you're already off to a bad start...

Cool features:
Arcade (Need 50 posts before you can play in there)
Rep System (Sometimes abused by hateful bastards)
Bait & Tackle (The part of the forum where you flame :) )

Welcome to wtf.com shithead. :mfinger:

fuck you

i'm a noob also but i like the gallery and just floating around some ppl here r ok but some r asswipes and go off subject with their feuds or whatever

Jung

???
Premium
ASCII usernames weren't even cool on yahoo 5 years ago. They're definately not cool now.

Welcome and fuck you all the same. :mfinger:

©¥©

junglizm said:
ASCII usernames weren't even cool on yahoo 5 years ago. They're definately not cool now.

Welcome and fuck you all the same. :mfinger:
Well buddy i dont care if you feel that ASCII usernames are not "cool" what i care about if if I like it. anoying people where not cool 300 years ago they are definately not cool now. :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
how are you going to sign in every day?

Jung

???
Premium
©¥© said:
Well buddy i dont care if you feel that ASCII usernames are not "cool" what i care about if if I like it. anoying people where not cool 300 years ago they are definately not cool now. :mfinger:
You're a teenaged AOL user aren't you? :p
[sky] said:
how are you going to sign in every day?
Do you really sign in each time you visit here?

©¥©

junglizm said:
You're a teenaged AOL user aren't you? :p
Do you really sign in each time you visit here?
what would lead you to think that? i unless your retarded its easy to find out that im a teenager by looking in my profile but i dont see why you are trying to diss me becouse of a possible ISP you sir are among the humans that make my hope on the future cringe.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Do you know how hard it is to take you seriously when your name can't even be pronounced?

Jung

???
Premium
©¥© said:
what would lead you to think that? i unless your retarded its easy to find out that im a teenager by looking in my profile but i dont see why you are trying to diss me becouse of a possible ISP you sir are among the humans that make my hope on the future cringe.
First off, I'm just messing with you. Secondly, your profile didn't contain your age, so it's impossible for me to know if you're a teen or not. Lurk a bit, I think you'll find that I'm not an idiot.(or not, who knows)

Also you're not your, and for god's sakes please punctuate.(That means more that one period after a huge run-on sentence.)

Your profile: (Note that there is no mention of age, because you haven't entered it.)

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
First off, I'm just messing with you. Secondly, your profile didn't contain your age, so it's impossible for me to know if you're a teen or not. Lurk a bit, I think you'll find that I'm not an idiot.(or not, who knows)

Also you're not your, and for god's sakes please punctuate.(That means more that one period after a huge run-on sentence.)

Your profile: (Note that there is no mention of age, because you haven't entered it.)

here wo go again....scaring the newbs away...heh..

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
junglizm said:

that's sooooooo boring!!! do you know how many times ive heard the its you're not your argument! on another note. i use your instead of you're because i type fast and am lazy to press the " ' ", so i beg of you please dont get on my case later on down the line over this.

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
Ok, so you have a sucky nickname (©¥©) and if your name is Po you're in trouble in life.

Where the heck did that come from anyway? You like to think you're copyrighted or what?

Welcome.