WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hi, im new

swizeguy

How dare you!?
welcome to the site.

and fuck you!

have a nice stay

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
FORTHENAZICAMPS said:
hi im new ! !! !111 i liek being geek and stuff so plz..

thx
Sound like one tool of a noobie to me.. So you don't like the Jewish huh? What did they ever do to you?

shep

Local alcoholic
yep i knew that was coming,Good luck nazi.I can see you gettin neg rep already.Welcome anyways and fuck you :mfinger:

FORTHENAZICAMPS

Banned - What an Asshat!
!!

p99 said:
Sound like one tool of a noobie to me.. So you don't like the Jewish huh? What did they ever do to you?
PLZ!!!! IM JUST TRYING TO GET FRIENDS HERE!!! DONT START PICKING ON ME ABOUT JEWS PLZ BECAUSE ITS JUST ANNOYING!!! THEY ARE THE DISCRACE ON THIS EARTH, THEY ARE THE DIRT, THE MOST UN-IMPORTANT FUCKERS THAT EVER EXCIST,....

K THATS JUST MY FEELINGS AND THIS IS WTF.COM, SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE ME SAYING THAT BECAUSE I WONT SAY THAT AGAIN THEN!!!!!

K?

SAY HI TO ME BTW BECUZ MAH FRIENDS ARE LIKE JEWS AND MY MOM NOT LETTING ME HANG WITH THEM SO I GO TO AMERICAN SITE WITH KU KLUX KLAN MEMBERS!!! COOl! :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
If he isn't a total dick then he probably won't get neg rep.. But talking like a 10 year old with the word "nazi" in your name certainly won't help..

FORTHENAZICAMPS

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
If he isn't a total dick then he probably won't get neg rep.. But talking like a 10 year old with the word "nazi" in your name certainly won't help..
OKAY SORRY I WONT DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!

I DIDNT MEAN TO INSULT U GUYS OR NETEHING!!!!!!!!K? SO I WONT DO THAT AGAIN SORRY!!! U ARE MY ONLY FRIEND P99 SO PLZ DONT LEAVE MEH !!!! :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
Boy your mom sounds cool.Can i come down to the trailer park and chill wit ya?

FORTHENAZICAMPS

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:
Boy your mom sounds cool.Can i come down to the trailer park and chill wit ya?
SURE THING, U CAN RAPE HER IF YOU WANT TO

BEECUZ UR AMH M9´THX :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
FORTHENAZICAMPS said:
SURE THING, U CAN RAPE HER IF YOU WANT TO

BEECUZ UR AMH M9´THX :thumbsup:

does she take her teeth out for hummer sessions?

Ummmm. Max? What's up with that asshat-worldwide-database-filter thingy? If you guys started using it, I think it's got some bugs to work out.

shep

Local alcoholic
ahhh let me think bout it??????????????????????????????

shep

Local alcoholic
i put alot of thought into it and ------------------>no :mfinger:

FORTHENAZICAMPS

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
Ummmm. Max? What's up with that asshat-worldwide-database-filter thingy? If you guys started using it, I think it's got some bugs to work out.
THIS IS WTF.COM U STUPID JEW, HOW THE FUCK CAN U BE THAT STUPID? SERIOUSLY GO GET YOURSELF A FUCKING LIFE, YOU ARE SO SAD.. NOT EVEN UR MOM WANT TO LOOK AT U ANYMORE CUZ UR A FUCKING GEEK BICH WHO GET RAPED BY UR FATHER BECAUSE UR SO FUCKING UGLY AND NEED SOM FJUCKING MANNERS KKKK SO FUCK U BITCH AND KEEP HAVING THAT COCK IN UR ASS RETARD!!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
FORTHENAZICAMPS said:
BUT I WANT TO BE UR FRIEND, DONT BEEE SOSSO MEAANIE!!!!

U MAH ONLY M9 P99!!!!!

You're already banned. What R U worried about.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
MaxPower said:
You're already banned. What R U worried about.
Thanks for mop up. What a fuckin tard..... and out of line......FFUUCCKK.