hi, im new

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
FORTHENAZICAMPS said:
hi im new ! !! !111 i liek being geek and stuff so plz..

thx
Sound like one tool of a noobie to me.. So you don't like the Jewish huh? What did they ever do to you?
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
yep i knew that was coming,Good luck nazi.I can see you gettin neg rep already.Welcome anyways and fuck you :mfinger:
 

FORTHENAZICAMPS

Banned - What an Asshat!
27
0
0
!!

p99 said:
Sound like one tool of a noobie to me.. So you don't like the Jewish huh? What did they ever do to you?
PLZ!!!! IM JUST TRYING TO GET FRIENDS HERE!!! DONT START PICKING ON ME ABOUT JEWS PLZ BECAUSE ITS JUST ANNOYING!!! THEY ARE THE DISCRACE ON THIS EARTH, THEY ARE THE DIRT, THE MOST UN-IMPORTANT FUCKERS THAT EVER EXCIST,....

K THATS JUST MY FEELINGS AND THIS IS WTF.COM, SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE ME SAYING THAT BECAUSE I WONT SAY THAT AGAIN THEN!!!!!

K?

SAY HI TO ME BTW BECUZ MAH FRIENDS ARE LIKE JEWS AND MY MOM NOT LETTING ME HANG WITH THEM SO I GO TO AMERICAN SITE WITH KU KLUX KLAN MEMBERS!!! COOl! :thumbsup:
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
If he isn't a total dick then he probably won't get neg rep.. But talking like a 10 year old with the word "nazi" in your name certainly won't help..
 

FORTHENAZICAMPS

Banned - What an Asshat!
27
0
0
p99 said:
If he isn't a total dick then he probably won't get neg rep.. But talking like a 10 year old with the word "nazi" in your name certainly won't help..
OKAY SORRY I WONT DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!!

I DIDNT MEAN TO INSULT U GUYS OR NETEHING!!!!!!!!K? SO I WONT DO THAT AGAIN SORRY!!! U ARE MY ONLY FRIEND P99 SO PLZ DONT LEAVE MEH !!!! :thumbsup:
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
38
38
Boy your mom sounds cool.Can i come down to the trailer park and chill wit ya?
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
56
253
Ummmm. Max? What's up with that asshat-worldwide-database-filter thingy? If you guys started using it, I think it's got some bugs to work out.
 

FORTHENAZICAMPS

Banned - What an Asshat!
27
0
0
HavokChylde said:
Ummmm. Max? What's up with that asshat-worldwide-database-filter thingy? If you guys started using it, I think it's got some bugs to work out.
THIS IS WTF.COM U STUPID JEW, HOW THE FUCK CAN U BE THAT STUPID? SERIOUSLY GO GET YOURSELF A FUCKING LIFE, YOU ARE SO SAD.. NOT EVEN UR MOM WANT TO LOOK AT U ANYMORE CUZ UR A FUCKING GEEK BICH WHO GET RAPED BY UR FATHER BECAUSE UR SO FUCKING UGLY AND NEED SOM FJUCKING MANNERS KKKK SO FUCK U BITCH AND KEEP HAVING THAT COCK IN UR ASS RETARD!!!