hi, im new

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
FORTHENAZICAMPS said:
PLZ!!!! IM JUST TRYING TO GET FRIENDS HERE!!! DONT START PICKING ON ME ABOUT JEWS PLZ BECAUSE ITS JUST ANNOYING!!! THEY ARE THE DISCRACE ON THIS EARTH, THEY ARE THE DIRT, THE MOST UN-IMPORTANT FUCKERS THAT EVER EXCIST,....

K THATS JUST MY FEELINGS AND THIS IS WTF.COM, SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE ME SAYING THAT BECAUSE I WONT SAY THAT AGAIN THEN!!!!!

K?

SAY HI TO ME BTW BECUZ MAH FRIENDS ARE LIKE JEWS AND MY MOM NOT LETTING ME HANG WITH THEM SO I GO TO AMERICAN SITE WITH KU KLUX KLAN MEMBERS!!! COOl! :thumbsup:

Hey man where can I get the new ebonics keyboards at? and how much was yours?......

and just because Jewish people OWNED the parkinglot you were born in doesent give you a reason to hate them.. :D :mfinger:

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
TwisT said:
Thanks for mop up. What a fuckin tard..... and out of line......FFUUCCKK.
I had to. Due to his excessive flaming outside of BT and racist comments, I knew the situation would just geht worse.

shep

Local alcoholic
Hey max i just realized you are from long island.I was down there for a hockey game in december.Me and a couple buddies partyed it up at the marriot right beside the nassau colosium.Theres a sports bar in there and let me tell ya the chicks were smoking hottie's.I loved it down there and was gonna return but the hockey season is fucked now.

MaxPower said:
I had to. Due to his excessive flaming outside of BT and racist comments, I knew the situation would just geht worse.
ha. i thought you were only allowed to moderate the forums your assigned to? but it was for the best. i know.

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
shep said:
Hey max i just realized you are from long island.I was down there for a hockey game in december.Me and a couple buddies partyed it up at the marriot right beside the nassau colosium.Theres a sports bar in there and let me tell ya the chicks were smoking hottie's.I loved it down there and was gonna return but the hockey season is fucked now.
Next time you come down, beer's on me. Let me know ahead of time so I can reserve the whores with the fewest tatoos, and scars.

MaxPower

Strike First Strike Hard
Staff
deus_ex_machina said:
ha. i thought you were only allowed to moderate the forums your assigned to? but it was for the best. i know.
I am. I banned him in one of my forums but it is a site wide ban. (so watch your ass, I have my eye on you) :)