WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi I'm Steve

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fuck you, and welcome to the site. Read Yuck's guide in welcome wagon before posting.

Greetings, Steve/Dan. Welcome to the wonderful world of STFU! Enjoy your stay and the candy. Don't forget to check in with HavokChylde and Diznuts for your cavity search.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
HAHAHA! ... he said steve in the title, and then switched it to dan in the post ... HAHAHA! .... STFU n00b :mfinger:

Hi my name is Chris! Not really, see below! Lol, I'm funny!

Hi, I'm new here too! My name is bob/cindy/randy/rick/tom!

Tengo'D said:
Just joking, i'm dan :mfinger:
I finally figured out what your title to the thread reminds me of. It reminds me of MarioKart doubledash everytime Peach and Daisy pass you Daisy says, "Hi, I'm Daisy!" in a really annoying voice. I now hate you because every time I see this thread I will think of that. Grrr.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
HavokChylde said:
Hi, I'm new here too! My name is bob/cindy/randy/rick/tom!
Or just call him ScumFuck for short. :p

breakology

Kiss my Converse
LOL ... wtf twist? how many time you gonna let them get you like that?

his first post reminds me of stealing harvard. welcome and fuck off noob

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Tengo'D said:
Just joking, i'm dan :mfinger:
WoW, your pretty gay in my book. i am a noob amd i dont make that kinda crap, i take time to follow rules. Thats how you get around in life. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :mfinger:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
What kinda person jokes about his name as an introduction? Just leave while you're behind. :( :thumbsdn:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
breakology said:
LOL ... wtf twist? how many time you gonna let them get you like that?
I forget! and get pwned in the process!