WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi ;P I'm New

Just A quick Hello to all u WTFukkers'. I just moved to the US. I found this awesome site kinda randomly, just typed in www.wtf.com!!!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Fuck you. read the FAQs. Have a good stay, it's a great place once you get your feet wet.

welcome to the site.......i guess. hope you don't spam the shit out of it. read yucks guide for n00bs and try to make threads worth reading.oh and a hardy fuck you!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Stupid Fukker said:
Just A quick Hello to all u WTFukkers'. I just moved to the US. I found this awesome site kinda randomly, just typed in www.wtf.com!!!
We got another winner!!!! Havok tell him what he gets!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
TwisT said:
We got another winner!!!! Havok tell him what he gets!
Havok is out of town. I am his stand in.

Stupid Fukker: you have won one anal probing.

When you hear the lawn mower bend over, grab your ankles and hold on for dear life.

Welcome. Try not to be a dumb fuck. Read the forums, get to know the place. Test the waters and then swim in the shallow end for a while. If you don't we'll tie concrete blocks to your feet, beat you with a bull dick and toss you in the deep end.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
why bother flaming/replying to this one?....

Stupid Fukker said:
I found this awesome site kinda randomly, just typed in www.wtf.com!!!
How unoriginal!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Stupid Fukker said:
Fuck you, and welcome to the site.

JLXC said:
Fuck you. read the FAQs. Have a good stay, it's a great place once you get your feet wet.
I missed the toilet.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Stupid Fukker said:
welcome

Greetings, Earthling. Enjoy your stay. There will be expirements, so prepare yourself.