Other Hi you might remember me from previous posts such as.....

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
58
253
What was your favorite Phil Hartman moment? Or character, or show.....


I loved him on The Simpsons, and as Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer.
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
58
253
Awwww, you don't know who Phil Hartman is.....? I'm ashamed...


He's the voice of Lionel Hutz on the simpsons, he's been on alot fo skits for SNL.....hmmm. Someone else got some examples?
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
58
253
Well then get the fuck off of this thread sweetie.

Perhaps you're a bit too young and uncultured to know who he is.



No offense.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,093
183
180
I thought he was that genisis singer guy.....oh, that s phil collins......yeah, im lame like that.
 

gumercules

Ultra Mega
993
34
342
HavokChylde said:
Awwww, you don't know who Phil Hartman is.....? I'm ashamed...


He's the voice of Lionel Hutz on the simpsons, he's been on alot fo skits for SNL.....hmmm. Someone else got some examples?
better example would have been troy mcclure, given the thread title
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
58
253
Bravo.


I figure Lionel Hutz would be easier to remember him by....I'm trying to think of some movies he's been in.....
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
HavokChylde said:
Awwww, you don't know who Phil Hartman is.....?
I was saying uh...no to that question :lol: , not to the question of any other examples so don't go getting all mad at me just because some people don't know who you are talking about. 1) I am not that young and 2) I use to watch the simpsons. So next time please talk before you think...Oops I mean think be for you talk...lol
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,731
1
100
HavokChylde said:
What was your favorite Phil Hartman moment? Or character, or show.....


I loved him on The Simpsons, and as Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer.
thats a good show
 

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
17,377
8,041
637
SNL
Talk Radio
Coneheads
I married an ax murderer.

Like a million shows doing voice-over work. That man's all over the place
 

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
213
0
0
So many of you who don't know who Phil Hartman is.. Great voiceover talents and all around good actor. He had a great choice in women too! (ok that was harsh, but funny and true)
 

Havok

Mr. Ee
10,772
58
253
MaxPower said:
SNL
Talk Radio
Coneheads
I married an ax murderer.

Like a million shows doing voice-over work. That man's all over the place



Well. Was all over the place.


This Buds for you Mr.Voiceover-on-alot-of-things-all-over-the-place-killed-by-stupid-wife man.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,774
274
452
Yeah, that sucks about his wife... and... him...

Phil Hartman was one of my favorite SNL Cast members. I didn't know he was Troy Mcclure and Lionel Hutz, but I can totally place him behind the characters now that I do...

Sweet. I love this guy even more now.