WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
welcome, fuck you and have fun!

:fskull:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Hi there.

Fuck you.

Post more than two word posts, with spelling and everything, and you'll go far, much farther than most.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well seeing as you have mm.. 2 Posts, I would say you were new, as in newb, as in n00b.

Have we got that clear?

blkrose4evr

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
Are you trying to be NICE to the n00b, that is what you're trying to do?
not really...i was in a good mood...not so much anymore...that and i was bored...yay for stupid shit we do when we're bored! :)

Hello bitch! I would welcome you with open arms but I hate you...you suck Catholic Priest cock...:fuckoff: and have a nice life.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
neoxellos said:
Hello bitch! I would welcome you with open arms but I hate you...you suck Catholic Priest cock...:fuckoff: and have a nice life.
What the hell is "merried"? :o

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I'm so glad you guys are back to normal. I though "mommie" tainted you for good.

Oh yeah, and hi, what the fuck?

dodo_u_rock

Teh undead Dodo!

well w/e. this site is shit coz it hasn't let me post 4 lyk 2 months!!! o and hello new purson who ever u phuck r

dodo_u_rock said:
well w/e. this site is shit coz it hasn't let me post 4 lyk 2 months!!! o and hello new purson who ever u phuck r
From that post I am starting to think that it's a good thing that you weren't allowed to post.