WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi

Hello ppl of wtf!
Currently stuck in a lab thousands of miles away from my beloved SB with nothin but a desktop w/ internet connection.
Been checking out this site for a few weeks (was bored, and just typed in wtf.com for no reason and found this site) and finally decided to register.
Thank you people for relieving my bordem!!!

(btw: is an intro realli mandatory? :confused: )

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
welcome.. fucking welcome..

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
DementialWave said:
Hello ppl of wtf!
Currently stuck in a lab thousands of miles away from my beloved SB with nothin but a desktop w/ internet connection.
Been checking out this site for a few weeks (was bored, and just typed in wtf.com for no reason and found this site) and finally decided to register.
Thank you people for relieving my bordem!!!

(btw: is an intro realli mandatory? :confused: )
welcome to your new home, now read my guide and get posting

P.S. stay away from the cheese

diamond

The nice guy
It wasn't necessary, but it is rather pleasant.
Cup of tea dear?
How about a nice digestive biscuit to go with it.

Jeez it's tough being the nice guy around here

YUCK FOU!!!

i can see your point, just opt what we have for the past year: disgruntled maniac.

.!.^.^.!.

'United by Fate'
Haha welcome mate, you shud feel special, you got of easy, most people usually get owned in there welcome thread lol.

YUCK FOU!!!

.!.^.^.!. said:
Haha welcome mate, you shud feel special, you got of easy, most people usually get owned in there welcome thread lol.
no, welcome wagon predators smell weak ones...