WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi

Hi , Im new here , i just want to say FUCK YOU! :rolleyes: Thank you , it feels good to be able to say this somewhere without getting banned ;)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
welcome, fuck you, if you intend on not getting banned i suggest you read my guide thats been stickied up the top their, otherwise, you dont get a toilet pass until your third week, gehtfuct DOESNT have a big tip for you waiting in his bedroom, and try the cheese.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Don't listen to Yuck, he's been plugging that guide for ages. I want to do things to you, Dyne_Devil_666, that no woman has done to you before. Let me. Let me do those things.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
a nice big fuck you to you too, douche bag! :mfinger:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
doom! DOOOOOM! blood will flow and puss will ooze!

oh and hi..

screw_ball said:
Don't listen to Yuck, he's been plugging that guide for ages. I want to do things to you, Dyne_Devil_666, that no woman has done to you before. Let me. Let me do those things.
Do those things involve pink fluffy ducks and green cheese?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
screw_ball said:
ill plug till i wish to stop, and dyne devil....... you know why i said there was no tip?:thumbsup: