WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BrackishWater said:
It isn't?
So I'm not a grammar Nazi... sue me.
Max enlists Ladyvic's help on drawing up a list of complaints, and filing the required paperwork.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
welcome, normally i would inquire as to the quality of your piss, but the darklord gehtfuct has expressed displeasure with that of late, and your username leads me to believe your piss is unclear anyway..
in the absence of piss comparisons i will enquire as to your thoughts on mice.

do you like mice?

Mice!!!!^_^

:clap:
void said:
welcome, normally i would inquire as to the quality of your piss, but the darklord gehtfuct has expressed displeasure with that of late, and your username leads me to believe your piss is unclear anyway..
in the absence of piss comparisons i will enquire as to your thoughts on mice.

do you like mice?
I like mice..yiff..Mice r cOOOooooll...yiffers...I once saw a mouse being eatin by my cat..yiff....It brought it in tha house and tha heart fell out..yiff....I thought it was cool so I poked it with a stick...yiff^_^:clap:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Yes, I want to topple this system held in place by financial greed where wealth is made through ownership and social heirarchy.

And uhh - You spelled gullible right, but its not in the dictionary...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sapphire Dragon said:
:clap:
I like mice..yiff..Mice r cOOOooooll...yiffers...I once saw a mouse being eatin by my cat..yiff....It brought it in tha house and tha heart fell out..yiff....I thought it was cool so I poked it with a stick...yiff^_^:clap:
what is the yiff shit?

is it an asthmatic wheeze?

void said:
what is the yiff shit?

is it an asthmatic wheeze?
No. The yiff is him taking a breath while sucking on a huge cock. I can't really say anything, but this guy is uber-noob. I mean look at the way he types. I say we require people like that to post something in the B&T section and tear them apart. If they survive and actually put up a fight, they could be worthy of being a poster.

EDIT - Talking about Sapphire Dragon, not Brack...