WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hi

1
0
0
#1
hi i dono if this is the wrong forum or w.e its called but yea im bored so im jsut saying hi
 
11,052
398
382
#3
Welcome, but only because you're Canadian.

Your awsome spelling has nothing to do with it.:happysad:
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
8
68
#4
alright, another canadian chick!

welcome to the site:thumbsup:
 

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
1,415
0
0
#5
dont be so sure, it might be a transvestite who goes by the name jasmine, but is called jack by his mom.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#6
joined in august, waited until november to post..

i like you..

you're minimal like a japanese minimal thing.
 

Outlawed

Postaholic
2,902
1
0
#7
skullmaster said:
dont be so sure, it might be a transvestite who goes by the name jasmine, but is called jack by his mom.
Look at her profile picture. I'm not sure which one is her but they sure do look manly.
 

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
713
0
0
#8
DotCom said:
Look at her profile picture. I'm not sure which one is her but they sure do look manly.
Mmmmm, Jewish nose....
 
4,149
1
0
#9
Welcome to the site, Jasmine. Have fun and behave.
 

Outlawed

Postaholic
2,902
1
0
#10
OmegaZeto said:
Mmmmm, Jewish nose....
Yeah they might have joined and posted that picture while they were drunk and playing dress up.
 

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
1,488
11
102
#11
Welcome, fucker!

So, you going off again for another month or two?
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#12
DotCom said:
Yeah they might have joined and posted that picture while they were drunk and playing dress up.
dress up with fake noses?

i don't see any evidence of drunkeness or fake noses.. maybe you were judging her by your own actions.
 

Outlawed

Postaholic
2,902
1
0
#13
Don't give me the evidence shit. The nose is clearly not normal.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
0
0
#15
TheLampIncident said:
The picture is seriously fucking grainy, I'll say that much.
so is this one..

 

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
713
0
0
#16
It's called a webcam snapshot. It's grainy so you can't see their horrible acne and under-eye dark circles from staying up all night crying about that guy they know who they stared at every day through grade school and finally got the chance to say 'hi' to but ignored them.
 

Outlawed

Postaholic
2,902
1
0
#17
I can't tell who the girl is in that couple. And why in the fuck are they wearing sunglasses? They're in-doors.
 
4,248
0
0
#18
OmegaZeto said:
It's called a webcam snapshot. It's grainy so you can't see their horrible acne and under-eye dark circles from staying up all night crying about that guy they know who they stared at every day through grade school and finally got the chance to say 'hi' to but ignored them.
Holy shit. I wish I hadn't given you bad rep out of spite so you could give you some good stuff just for that post.