WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#1
Just wanted to say...or something like that
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
41
38
#3
f.u and welcome :mfinger:
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#4
Awwwwww, c'mon shitheads, greet your new master
 

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
49
0
0
#7
mmmmmm.. you taste good.. we gonna eat you to the bone man. Welcome and FUCK YOU!
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#8
Rizzen Tsarran said:
mmmmmm.. you taste good..
You may not have a girlfriend, but that is really freaky....excuse me for not having the same love interests as you....
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
7
0
#9
Rizzen Tsarran said:
mmmmmm.. you taste good.. we gonna eat you to the bone man. Welcome and FUCK YOU!
nobody tried to eat me when i joined :(
 
44
0
0
#10
icka said:
nobody tried to eat me when i joined :(
well.. we could catch up on that *purrr*

by the way.. happy birthday to me! :cool: this is my 18th post.. and i've just gone 18 as well! *harrharr* this saturday..
no.. this has absolutely nothing to do with what was said before...

*bow* thank you.. :rolleyes:
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#12
GottaHurt said:
Because you're special, and you're going to require a bit more...
yea we dont know what that special is yet but we will find out.
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#14
Rizz, you're really scaring us now, and you even hurt poor icka's feelings...
Whatever it means, I would not like to be considered special by him. He's freaky...
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#15
Chris said:
Rizz, you're really scaring us now, and you even hurt poor icka's feelings...
Whatever it means, I would not like to be considered special by him. He's freaky...
LMFAO....she'd chew him up and spit him out before 8am while applying mascara.

Dude, you need to come down out of those alps and get a clue.
 

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
49
0
0
#16
*Sits confused*

hmm.. I must be high :)

and.. who chewed me up? Chris?

Chris is a dude dude.. lol.. i mean.. that "You tase good" was in a Cannibal way, not a homosexual way man..

:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
 
1,102
2
202
#17
Rizzen Tsarran said:
*Sits confused*

hmm.. I must be high :)

and.. who chewed me up? Chris?

Chris is a dude dude.. lol.. i mean.. that "You tase good" was in a Cannibal way, not a homosexual way man..

:mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
What's with the abundance of 15 year old virgins? It's getting tiring having to explain everything. It's called a thread. Follow it. Read it. Figure it out.
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
7
0
#18
GottaHurt said:
Because you're special, and you're going to require a bit more...

because i have a pierced vagina?
 
1,102
2
202
#19
icka said:
because i have a pierced vagina?
Actually, I think it's just that you have a vagina. But pierced... mmmm.. pierced cooter... anyways, where was I?
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#20
icka said:
because i have a pierced vagina?
That and you're sexy, and have attitude and you just need someone to wrestle your ass down, tie you up and do nefarious things to your little kitty ;)