Hi

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,681
2,410
537
NaughtyGirl21 said:
For some reason, you seem cool. Welcom, don't let Gehtfuck and MaxPower ass rape you now.
Oh,c'mon. You're not supposed to say that.


'Till it's too late. :D

Welcome kiddo.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
gehtfuct said:
Oh,c'mon. You're not supposed to say that.


'Till it's too late. :D

Welcome kiddo.
Oh fuck, sorry that I let your secret out.

How about this, just don't eat Max's Jolly Ranchers. He has a secret stash and they're not good for you.
 

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
159
0
0
hehe

Im the fucking craziest belgian you'll ever meet! Yay. I'll keep an eye out for those jolly ranchers... and i want more than candy for a blow.... pop.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
shaekatherine said:
Im the fucking craziest belgian you'll ever meet! Yay. I'll keep an eye out for those jolly ranchers... and i want more than candy for a blow.... pop.
Lmfao...that was funny
 

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
17,383
8,049
637
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Oh fuck, sorry that I let your secret out.

How about this, just don't eat Max's Jolly Ranchers. He has a secret stash and they're not good for you.
Yeah, and I want the ones back that I asked you to hide for me. I just hope they're not all dissolved yet.