WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hi...

ferengi

Yay fire!
Fresh fish! Fresh fish! Fresh fish! Fresh fish! Fresh fish!

Don't worry. This isn't one of those places where you'll get raped if you drop the soap in the shower.

Or is it?
*BUM BUM BUM!!!!!!!!!!! /dramatic music*

Welcome.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Welcome.

Don't mind all the people that are going to say "Fuck you noob" in this thread. That's normal behavior when the monkies get out of their cages before snack time.

Feel free to dive right in. Trust me, we'll let you know what we think.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
UberSkippy said:
Welcome.

Don't mind all the people that are going to say "Fuck you noob" in this thread. That's normal behavior when the monkies get out of their cages before snack time.

Feel free to dive right in. Trust me, we'll let you know what we think.
*old skool*

Fuck you and welcome!

Welcome, have fun, play nice. . .ah, who am I kidding? Tear them to shreds in B&T. Just watch out for HavokChylde. I don't think he's filled his quota for cavity searches yet, and they can be painful. Oh, and Diznuts will probably be right behind Havok.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ferengi said:
Fresh fish! Fresh fish! Fresh fish! Fresh fish! Fresh fish!

Don't worry. This isn't one of those places where you'll get raped if you drop the soap in the shower.

Or is it?
*BUM BUM BUM!!!!!!!!!!! /dramatic music*

Welcome.
Tartar Sauce! Tartar Sauce! Tartar Sauce! Tartar Sauce! or is it? :happysad: