WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hickies

Do you like hickies?

• No. They're gross.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Yes. They make me feel spechul.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I've never had one. So I dunno.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

magnolia

Postaholic
So, who likes em and why.

Or if you don't like em why?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hickies? You geht those with sex, right? Sex, what's that?

Buhuuu. I woke up the other night to the sweet sounds of my woman talking dirty to me. I looked over to her, and she was on the PHONE! In the morning most people say "Goodmorning", all I ever here is, "You're ugly". Buhuuu...I'm so fuckin' ugly, my proctologist stuck his finger in my mouth.

What do I think of hickies? I couldn't geht one if some old lady died and willed it to me. Buhuuu...WTF?!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
magnolia said:

Fucking nasty!! Why the fuck anyone has to leave their mark on another person blows my mind? It makes one look cheap and filthy!

Slacker

Postaholic
hickies are o.k. It basicly mean that a girl was working you on your neck or you did the nastie. But it is still good.

Sektor

Particinator
Depends on where the hickie is. Usually on the neck for me, so they're alright, I guess.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Sure, your friends will make fun of you a bit, but only those who never had one. Then you can rub it in their face (not the hickie.. your cigarette cherry) and calmly remove their eyes and proceed to brain fuckage.

Slacker

Postaholic
Ya true sometimes when i get hickies my freinds get jealous and start trying to make fun of me. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I've never had a hickie, but anything to do with necks turns me on. :rolleyes: so who knows.

Slacker

Postaholic
Well hickies are great. I have gotten a couple on the neck and shit. :thumbsup:

Pretty fun i mainly get them in the theatres for me.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't mind to get sucked by any girl. But I rather not have a mark left afterwards. If she just kisses me all over, that is fine with me.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
They are disgusting to look at. But if you hide them, in inconspicuous places, they are all good. Inner thigh works for me, but only in the winter, makes it hard to wear shorts in the summer with hickies on your thighs. :)

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
I definately like them in places that aren't obvious. They do feel special when it's like a private thing just between you two. I love getting hickies because I like to be nibbled and sucked on, but I like to give them more. If you know what you're doing then you can prevent massive bruises that are blue and green, so it is always good to know how and where to suck. I think you'd all agree the same goes for other matters as well.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
magnolia said:

i love them just not more than 2 on me at a time.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
tkme2thebedroom said:
I definately like them in places that aren't obvious. They do feel special when it's like a private thing just between you two. I love getting hickies because I like to be nibbled and sucked on, but I like to give them more. If you know what you're doing then you can prevent massive bruises that are blue and green, so it is always good to know how and where to suck. I think you'd all agree the same goes for other matters as well.
You can suck me anytime! :D

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
I've never had a hickie, but anything to do with necks turns me on. :rolleyes: so who knows.
Come by tonight and I'll give you one and have my way with you! :p

ChilianFuckFace said:
Come by tonight and I'll give you one and have my way with you! :p
Rawr! Just keep them below the neck. :p (I don't own any turtlenecks.)

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
I like hickies, as long as they're out of eyesight (One of the reasons I love my long hair is it hides the sides and back of my neck pretty easily...)

I'm generally too gentle to give them though...I need some coaxing for that.