WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hidden spy camera finder..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
http://www.spyville.com/spy-finder.html

"How do I find a hidden spy camera? The Spy finder is the simple answer. You will be able to locate any hidden camera any spy cam any nanny camera This is the product everyone is talking about. We're actually getting hate mail from other spy shop owners. The Spy Finder , like it or not, is here to stay. You can be secure in any area by using the spy finder to check for hidden cameras. Hotel room cameras? Spyfinder finds them. Dressing room cameras? Spyfinder finds them. The original technology used to locate wired and wireless spy cameras was developed by a military engineering and contractor firm about five years ago. The device worked and worked well. "

read the testimonals towards the end..
example:

TRUE STORIES
1) In July 2002 an Ohio man staying in Knoxville at a major hotel chain found a hidden camera in a bathroom light fixture. He discovered the small video camera after noticing a tiny black spot. He thought it was an insect, but it turned out to be a hole in the fixture that concealed a video camera.

Jung

???
Premium
Looks like gimmicky marketing garbage to me; the internet equivalent of QVC.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Looks like gimmicky marketing garbage to me; the internet equivalent of QVC.
i was kind of hoping that would be the case, i would hate thieves to be able to tell that the faux cctv on my house was actually fake.. assuming they aren't familiar with the fakes to begin with..

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I usually wave hi to security cameras and stuff....

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I think this will sell weather on not it works, people are scared about how small cameras are getting and were they can be put. And I read there stories, not one said anything about there product. :thumbsdn: