WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

High school scrap

wayward1

SPIN MOVE!
When I was in high school I was kind of overweight but nobody bothered me about it, but one day on the way to class a passing senior said "hey fatass"
and laughed with his freinds. I was shocked at this asshole's stupidity, so I caught up with him turned him around and socked him in the face and knocked him out. but his freind decides to hit me back right in the stomach. Which broke one of my ribs.
Later I find out the senior who I punched was hospitalized because I broke his nose and fractured his jaw. after my ribs healed up I was approached by the wrestling coach who wanted me to join after hearing about what happened. I accepted his offer, lost a ton of weight and made varsity.
Oh and that senior's face was fucked up the rest of the year. hahaha.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
That is the best story I have ever heard. Ah, how Fucked up was his face. Like bandages EveryWhere or like Scars EveryWhere?

wayward1

SPIN MOVE!
his nose was really squashed looking and his jaw was really crooked, he had to wear braces

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
way 2 go ex fatass lol jk :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I would have done the same thing. Except when his asshole friend hit me I would have charged at him picked him up and slammed him on the ground. :punch: :D I am 6'3 so he would have been really high up in the air and would hurt more.

wayward1

SPIN MOVE!
I hate the FCC said:
:thumbsup: I would have done the same thing. Except when his asshole friend hit me I would have charged at him picked him up and slammed him on the ground. :punch: :D I am 6'3 so he would have been really high up in the air and would hurt more.
my rib was broken remember?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
daym....ive only just reached 6 feet
181 cm dammit i will be six foot 2 if my genes go according to plan

wayward1 said:
my rib was broken remember?
Oh. Then I would have kicked them all below the belt then laugh triumphantly. Then when they're on the ground kick them in the sides and laugh triumphantly again. :thumbsup:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i woulda....walked away becuase im very passive

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
I hate the FCC said:
Oh. Then I would have kicked them all below the belt then laugh triumphantly. Then when they're on the ground kick them in the sides and laugh triumphantly again. :thumbsup:
and when they cant get up you step on their neck and start pissing in their mouth as they are gasping for air...for best results laugh triumphantly :thumbsup: