WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Highway to Hell

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I'm sitting at a light enjoying my day off when I look over and notice two sets of knuckles at the 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock position of the steering wheel.
I bust out laughing as I stretch my 6' 3" frame up so I can peer down into the car next to me, just as I thought, an old person. I mean she wasn't even, even with the dashboard! WTF!?! This is a fatality waiting to happen. It's bad enough old people have forgotten about rear view mirrors, speed limits, no look lane changes and parking technique, but for Christ sake, you gotta be able to see out of the fuckin' car. The only thing she was missing was a "kick dog" on her lap, yapping away. DMV really needs to look into this, a height requirement, just like glasses, and retesting after a certain age.

It's not a beauty salon.
It's not a phone booth.
It's not a restaurant.

IT'S A CAR, drive the motherfucker and wait until you get to your destination
before attempting the above. It's annoying as hell in rush hour traffic doing 80mph down the highway, and the dicksmacks are attempting to do everything but DRIVE. Then have the audacity to flip me off as I pull real close into their lane to wake them up and refocus their attention to the road.

WTF!!! It's a 4,000 pound chunck of metal travelling at 80mph and you're tweezing your eyebrows!?! Wake the Fuck Up!!! Because I will cut you off and hit the brakes hard if I catch you fucking up in my vacinity!!!

Oh yea, and as a bonus, ALL YOU ASSHOLES WHO PULL INTO A FASTFOOD DRIVE THROUGH IN A VAN WITH 12 PEOPLE AND ORDER ON SEPERATE TICKETS,

Fuck You, In The Ass!!!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
GottaHurt said:
I'm sitting at a light enjoying my day off when I look over and notice two sets of knuckles at the 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock position of the steering wheel.
I bust out laughing as I stretch my 6' 3" frame up so I can peer down into the car next to me, just as I thought, an old person. I mean she wasn't even, even with the dashboard! WTF!?! This is a fatality waiting to happen. It's bad enough old people have forgotten about rear view mirrors, speed limits, no look lane changes and parking technique, but for Christ sake, you gotta be able to see out of the fuckin' car. The only thing she was missing was a "kick dog" on her lap, yapping away. DMV really needs to look into this, a height requirement, just like glasses, and retesting after a certain age.

It's not a beauty salon.
It's not a phone booth.
It's not a restaurant.

IT'S A CAR, drive the motherfucker and wait until you get to your destination
before attempting the above. It's annoying as hell in rush hour traffic doing 80mph down the highway, and the dicksmacks are attempting to do everything but DRIVE. Then have the audacity to flip me off as I pull real close into their lane to wake them up and refocus their attention to the road.

WTF!!! It's a 4,000 pound chunck of metal travelling at 80mph and you're tweezing your eyebrows!?! Wake the Fuck Up!!! Because I will cut you off and hit the brakes hard if I catch you fucking up in my vacinity!!!

Oh yea, and as a bonus, ALL YOU ASSHOLES WHO PULL INTO A FASTFOOD DRIVE THROUGH IN A VAN WITH 12 PEOPLE AND ORDER ON SEPERATE TICKETS,

Fuck You, In The Ass!!!
hahahahahahahahaha

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
NOw i live in South Dakota

and i went to seattle in which case I found that my husband mother was an idiot and oblivious to how one should drive...

Needless to say Angel Took over

at nearly 90 mph on the "freeway" I drafted and manged to shove her lil ford peice of crap into places it probally should of gone... now dear old bimbo in the back who was only doing 75... why drinking her coffee and trying to talk on her cell phone... was screaming slow down please... we are going to die...

I was like excusse me... bitch shit down shut up... i am like NOTE: race car driver... expirence in a hell of a lot worse... notice not going to die, why I am paying attention... turn radio up

2 months resverations for my husband and I... are not going to be wasted cause you can't drive.... and took to long to get ready...

Thanx

_Kitana_ said:
NOw i live in South Dakota
That answers a lot.

_Kitana_ said:
and i went to seattle in which case I found that my husband mother was an idiot and oblivious to how one should drive...
huh? WTF are you trying to say here? I presume your "husband mother" is AKA your mother-in-law, and not some fucked up incestuous lesbian relationship.

_Kitana_ said:
Needless to say Angel Took over

at nearly 90 mph on the "freeway" I drafted and manged to shove her lil ford peice of crap into places it probally should of gone... now dear old bimbo in the back who was only doing 75... why drinking her coffee and trying to talk on her cell phone... was screaming slow down please... we are going to die...
I remember this time I manged to shove a peice of crap into places it probably should of gone. It was great! I mean, it was like it belonged there.

_Kitana_ said:
I was like excusse me... bitch shit down shut up... i am like NOTE: race car driver... expirence in a hell of a lot worse... notice not going to die, why I am paying attention... turn radio up
Thank you for clearing that up. If I ever ride with you, I'll just shut up, and shit down, too.

_Kitana_ said:
2 months resverations for my husband and I... are not going to be wasted cause you can't drive.... and took to long to get ready...
Yea, you told her. Fuck her and her peice of shit that you fit into places it probably should of gone. (Sorry, couldn't help myself. I think I may have found my next quote.)

_Kitana_ said:
Oh no, thank you.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
wtf dude

my husband's mother = mother in law

yes she is an idiot

yes i live in south dakota

no your replys to my post where somewhat weak

still got a laugh out of me

ron

Buster of Asses
_Kitana_ said:
wtf dude

my husband's mother = mother in law

yes she is an idiot

yes i live in south dakota

no your replys to my post where somewhat weak

still got a laugh out of me
He was pointing at you and laughing. So was I.

Holy shit, BA! I think I have found another dog on a chain!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
if everyone got bent out of shape cause someone laughed

we would be totally fucked

I mean it was kind of a stupid post

_Kitana_ said:
if everyone got bent out of shape cause someone laughed

we would be totally fucked

I mean it was kind of a stupid post
Yes, you did put up a stupid, rediculous post devoid of proper grammar or simple spelling. As for people getting bent out of shape when someone points and laughs - who gives a fuck. People like you rarely realize that people are laughing at you. Worse yet, when you finally do see that someone's laughing at you, you still don't get it. We're pointing and laughing for a reason.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
badassmtbiker said:
Yes, you did put up a stupid, rediculous post devoid of proper grammar or simple spelling. As for people getting bent out of shape when someone points and laughs - who gives a fuck. People like you rarely realize that people are laughing at you. Worse yet, when you finally do see that someone's laughing at you, you still don't get it. We're pointing and laughing for a reason.
“People like me“, first off do you know me? No! Second off …“I do get it“… Do I really give a fuck? No!
Does this forum or thread mean all that much to me? No!

Also I didn't realize to post on this board that I had to use correct grammar and more complex words I will take this into consideration next time I post on a topic. Finally I am glad that you are getting some amusement out of flaming me… it really matters little one way or another though.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Someone throw something at that damn Alley Cat. Fucking Annoying..

Broken said:
Someone throw something at that damn Alley Cat. Fucking Annoying..
Yea, glad she doesn't give a fuck, and that we haven't gotten to her. She sucks already - I bet she's a stupid cunt when she's hurt, and upset.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
badassmtbiker said:
Yea, glad she doesn't give a fuck, and that we haven't gotten to her. She sucks already - I bet she's a stupid cunt when she's hurt, and upset.
:)

Don't really get to bent out of shape about much there bad... Im just kind of wasting time... Really have no clue why you all the sudden took a strong disliking to me, but bleh don't really give a shit. Hurt me.. what kind of idiot would get hurt over something someone on the internet said who flat out doesn't even know the person?

Broken

_Kitana_ said:
:)

Don't really get to bent out of shape about much there bad... Im just kind of wasting time... Really have no clue why you all the sudden took a strong disliking to me, but bleh don't really give a shit. Hurt me.. what kind of idiot would get hurt over something someone on the internet said who flat out doesn't even know the person?
Just take it! You are doing good so far... You are used to talking to GH, but he just wants to get his willy wet.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
Just take it! You are doing good so far... You are used to talking to GH, but he just wants to get his willy wet.
Willy? It's Russell, the one eyed love muscle.
She's married dude, young, in love with her hubby, patriotic, kinda "attitudish", she's not bad for GI Jane.

Broken

GottaHurt said:
Willy? It's Russell, the one eyed love muscle.
She's married dude, young, in love with her hubby, patriotic, kinda "attitudish", she's not bad for GI Jane.
And?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
badassmtbiker said:
he wants to wrap a flag around her head and fuck her for glory
Wow, I remember my grandfather using that joke back when he was in warII.
He use to go to my brother, "Son, you know what you do when you find an ugly woman right? "

"No grandpa, what?"

"You grab a flag and toss it over her face and fuck for glory."

Then if i remember right my brother goes is "is that what you did to grandma" Unfortnatly for them my grandmother and I overheard.

_Kitana_ said:
He use to go to my brother, "Son, you know what you do when you find an ugly woman right? "

"No grandpa, what?"

Then if i remember right my brother goes is "is that what you did to grandma" Unfortnatly for them my grandmother and I overheard.

OMG.. now that's funny. Fucked up, but funny.

Broken

_Kitana_ said:

"No grandpa, what?"

Sounds like you come from good stock.