WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hilarity

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I actually saw that article a while back. It's still one of the best ones I've heard. Mythbusters did an episode about debunking all the "You can't prove I'm drunk," myths. Not a one survived.

morelos

lexicon incognito
you can beat a breathalyzer if you can perform circular mouth-nose breathing. some wind and brass musicians learn two different types of 'circular breathing,' both of which are designed to allow the player to continue a pitch well past their natural state of empty-lungedness. it involves tricky mouth-nose-diaphragm coordination, but it -is- possible.

eh to beat that you got to be a chick. i was wasted, quite a while back, was driving, from the bar to the house was about 3 blocks. we couldn't leave the car, i can't remember why, so we flipped on whos driving. guess who lost? anyhoo, i got pulled over. don't know why. driving cops off of the road i hear is common. anyways, i was young and dumb. so anyhoo, i got pulled over, they told me that they wanted to breath alize me. i was like weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I ALWAYS WANTED ONE! he's like are you sure? i was like YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
so i did it. fail with flying colors, and got off. god i'm cute! a friend pulled up and said he'd drive us home. so we went and partied the rest of the night. god am i a role model. unless your cute as hell. don't try this at home, or unless you have morals and brains...................then you won't anyways.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
based on your blood alcohol content ma'am you are by all rights legally dead and the law doesnt apply to the dead... happy driving!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Hey should have tried to eat the cops underwear! Now that would have been a story!

morelos

lexicon incognito
the most un-cute thing in the world is bragging about how cute you are.