WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hillarious

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
I was in biology class once, and the teacher said there was sugar in sperm. A girl asked why doesn't it taste sweet then. When she realized what she said her face became red with embarrasment. Then the teacher said, because you taste sweetness with the front of your tongue, not the back of your throat. The girl started crying and left class

meh it doesnt get worse than this

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lol...I laughed for a while at that one. :eek:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
bet she was blonde. :lol:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
how did the teacher know?

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
semen is a concoction of numerous nutrients to keep the sperm going. whether sugar is part of that is unknown to me.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Piro said:
bet she was blonde. :lol:
how did you know?
lol....she was a blonde...with the biggest boobs i have EVER seen.(well not actually):cool:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I don't get it. Why did she start crying and leave?

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
well she is in a class of like 100 people from her year.....and she graduated a year early...that means she is underage, i would hate to be her...well not that i could cos im not gay.
she's lucky it wasnt parents week.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Ive hear that before..as a joke thing..but did she actually say that? then I would of laughed my ass of :D

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
dude i was 2 rows behind her....the class was a riot....and she is in my friends dorm(they have co-ed floors :) )shes a fukin slut...................

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
there is sugar in sperm, sucrose to be exact. the purpose it serves is to neutralize acids in the euretha of the penis and in the uteris.

coincidentally my bio teacher said something very funny today: someone came in from anatomy next door to demonstrate some bone disorder and they had on one of those t-shirts that featured a muscular build and bikini. after they explain it my teacher says: "what's the purpose of the large penis?"
and the kid doesn't know what to say and then she says "couldn't you have tucked it?"

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
skullmaster said:
dude i was 2 rows behind her....the class was a riot....and she is in my dorm(we have co-ed floors :) )shes a fukin slut...................

oh ok :D I would want to hear a classic joke come true..that's why I have a blond girlfriend ;)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Eh, I had a blonde girlfriend. It's not all it's cracked up to be.