WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

HIP HOP :AUDIO: low Key

rek1

Low Key Industries
Whuts up den CUZ.. talkin shit on tha ohter post.. i saw ur pic u little kid.. u dont want none.. obviously u think u can spit so lets battle then bitch

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Rap wanna be! you middle aged loser trying to act cool. rap sucks any way!

Jung

???
Premium
It opens for me, make an irrate phone call to your ISP.

rek1

Low Key Industries
hey sky im 24... thats not middle aged,, and u cant talk u still in middle school ur a little kid for christ sakes,,,

AND JUNGLES JUST A FAGGED OUT CANDY RAVER,, get that pasaphire out ya ass and put it back in ya mouth

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
rek1 said:
hey sky im 24... thats not middle aged,, and u cant talk u still in middle school ur a little kid for christ sakes
Dude the only reason you are here is to tell us about your shitty rap music. to try to get a following cause you can't get one without the internet. Another white rapper is right. you have never been through shit. You can't rap. gay name. stupid guy. sucks dick.

rek1

Low Key Industries
aahdhahhahahahah no if tha only reason i was here was to do that id be gon by now mutha fuka ,,, im only here for the games

like i said look at ur pussy pic,,,youngin,, dont test me i got people in VA too. but honestly i wouldnt want to hurt a little kid,,,

and just like all the other shit u said,, u dont know what i been thru.. so fuk off fagget quit tryin to ride my dick,, get back on ya dads like ur used to

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
[sky] said:
Rap wanna be! you middle aged loser trying to act cool. rap sucks any way!
Hey, he is right about one thing, middle age is not the way to put it. I am 20, he is 4 years older than me, that is not middle age buddy.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
rek1 said:
hey sky im 24... thats not middle aged,, and u cant talk u still in middle school ur a little kid for christ sakes,,,

AND JUNGLES JUST A FAGGED OUT CANDY RAVER,, get that pasaphire out ya ass and put it back in ya mouth
Better to be a fagged out candy raver than the understudy for the lead role in "malibu's most wanted" ... substitute a few more zzz for sss, that looks real fuckin' dope flipdog.

Yo, your beats are good man, but you need some more kuts on that shit. I got some shit That'll make it sound real good!

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
betrayed said:
That's quite an annoying signature..
Well i know , but i thought it might be funny annyway thx fot this .......
I will do a better one today ...........

rek1

Low Key Industries
WTF,, so ur not a real breaker than??????? ur a toy techno bitch fuk off i hang wit real b-boiz ***** u probubly cant even bust mills

BITCH ASS NUKKA

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
what the hell is this? Battle? You mean like... gun fight? Are you talking about a battle with rap lyrics? OK LETS GO.

Ho bitch rag, I drive 200 MPH
i complain that cops only pull me over cuz im black
Not cuz i drive 200 MPH intoxicated as fuck.
Unless im a white guy doing this
In which case, my mom did drugs when i was a fetus
Women are good
But not as good as money.
And Soon I'll be in jail
cuz im either a minority or i shot someone who is a minority.
Word, *****z.

The End.

Clearly, you cannot match this, so don't even try. Now, leave.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
rek1 said:
aahdhahhahahahah no if tha only reason i was here was to do that id be gon by now mutha fuka ,,, im only here for the games

like i said look at ur pussy pic,,,youngin,, dont test me i got people in VA too. but honestly i wouldnt want to hurt a little kid,,,

and just like all the other shit u said,, u dont know what i been thru.. so fuk off fagget quit tryin to ride my dick,, get back on ya dads like ur used to
Haha, How pathetic, you're 24 yet you post like an 11 year old. Look at all the 11 year old grammar mistakes!
Just look at the rep you tried to give me! HIP HOP :AUDIO: low Key 12-09-2004 10:30 AM SUP BITCH,.,, u gon learn *****,,, ima find ya

Yay, more newbie mistakes. Maybe you need to go back to the book Run spot, run!