WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Hippies

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
I think all hippies should die and burn in hell ( :mfinger: ).... but thats just my opinion. I would like to know the opinions of other WTFers.... What do yopu think of hippies.

Mad_At_World said:
I think all hippies should die and burn in hell ( :mfinger: ).... but thats just my opinion. I would like to know the opinions of other WTFers.... What do yopu think of hippies.
hmmm lets see... they don't fight in wars... they spend all thier time having sex with anyone they want and they smoke up... the only downside seems to be wearing the gay ass tye died shirts let them save the trees, squirrels and other animals if they want, they're not wasting my time doing it

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
get it together said:
hmmm lets see... they don't fight in wars... they spend all thier time having sex with anyone they want and they smoke up... the only downside seems to be wearing the gay ass tye died shirts let them save the trees, squirrels and other animals if they want, they're not wasting my time doing it
Yeah but theyre all fucking stoners with their gay ass shirts and shit like you said but honestly...why would you have a convention on ways to save trees..... and have their little protests everytime someone shits the wrong way.... i say they should all die!!

ps check out my new anti hippie avatar

Mad_At_World said:
Yeah but theyre all fucking stoners with their gay ass shirts and shit like you said but honestly...why would you have a convention on ways to save trees..... and have their little protests everytime someone shits the wrong way.... i say they should all die!!

ps check out my new anti hippie avatar
who cares? they have tree conferences because they want to... it's just like people having counterstrike meetings or something stupid like that, who cares? if you don't like a particular hippy, beat the tar out of that hippy don't hold the grudge against all of them, all though it's not all bad to be a hippy.... common' broaden your horizons

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
get it together said:
who cares? they have tree conferences because they want to... it's just like people having counterstrike meetings or something stupid like that, who cares? if you don't like a particular hippy, beat the tar out of that hippy don't hold the grudge against all of them, all though it's not all bad to be a hippy.... common' broaden your horizons
well im so freaakin pissed off right now cause a hippie is sitting right next to me on a hippieass web site...ahhh i wanna kick his ass. so i will..... shit... hes leaving.. owhell.... it sucks to be a hippie cause you have to be all spirtual and shit...

Mad_At_World said:
well im so freaakin pissed off right now cause a hippie is sitting right next to me on a hippieass web site...ahhh i wanna kick his ass. so i will..... shit... hes leaving.. owhell.... it sucks to be a hippie cause you have to be all spirtual and shit...
ugg.. you realize while you were saying "oh yeah, I'm going to kick his ass", you SHOULD'VE been kicking his ass instead of letting him walk away.. and if you really want to kick his ass for being on a website you need to get your out of your ass

gumercules

Ultra Mega
yes, i don't like hippies either

so whiny and emotional, always messing with my animal killing plans, always taking my money and giving it to hippie organizations, always listening to bad music, always putting a drain on society... i could go on but i'm tired

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:

so whiny and emotional, always messing with my animal killing plans, always taking my money and giving it to hippie organizations, always listening to bad music, always putting a drain on society... i could go on but i'm tired
Is that Freedom Rock??? Turn it up!!!!

Yeah, zepplin, foghat, Hendrix, deep purple, They suck!! Sorry we will put on some "Wham" For ya.

Broken said:

Yeah, zepplin, foghat, Hendrix, deep purple, They suck!! Sorry we will put on some "Wham" For ya.
Foghat!! Nice. A buddy o'mine loves it when he finds Slow Ride on a bar's juke box. If anyone in the place pisses him off, he's not above dropping ten bucks in the bitch and puting it on repeat... mmm 45minutes of Foghat. Woohoo!!

Mad_At_World

You Can All DIE!!
gumercules said:

hell yeah.... now i dont hate you!!!!

gumercules

Ultra Mega
Broken said:

no, i was referring mostly to grateful dead, phish, dave matthews, etc

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
gumercules said:
no, i was referring mostly to grateful dead, phish, dave matthews, etc
[font=verdana,arial,sans-serif]vBulletin Forum Software[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Spice up your web site with the ultimate community forums solution! [/font]
[font=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Grateful Dead Bandannas[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Hippie supplies below wholesale. Bears, incense & Grateful Graphics. [/font]
[font=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Grateful Dead T Shirts[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,sans-serif]GD Hoodies, Stickers, Kids stuff Tie Dyes, & much more. Check it out [/font]
[font=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Grateful Dead Bears[/font]
[font=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Hard to find Grateful Dead Bears We ship Worldwide. Call us [/font]

Hmm.. I wonder what your sponsors think about 'The Dead"

Hippies are nothing gut a bunch of tree hugging peace wanting living in denail
rat basturds.

Other than that I don't have a promblem with them :ugly:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Jack_The_Ripper said:
Hippies are nothing gut a bunch of tree hugging peace wanting living in denail
rat basturds.

Other than that I don't have a promblem with them :ugly:
Was that even English? :confused:

ps check out my new anti hippie avatar[/QUOTE]

Your fucking avatar is not anit hippie you dumb fuck its anit war you are the stupest person i have ever read anything from in my fucking life

Sod

Spilly Talker
i hate hippies and the trees they hug, god damn poncho's too