WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

his dick is in the grinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

G's-up

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
Look bitch, you dont threaten someones family in a pm. fucking pussy ass attention whore.
I already dont like you, this post is simply just pissing me off.
Why dont you come back when you get out of kindergarten? Your mommy should spank you for being such a rude and inconsiderate individual, when she is not fucking you in the ass with a chicken.

Get a clue fucking punk.

AND WTF IS WRONG WITH STAR WARS? I LOVE STARWARS! FUCK YOU GUYS! LOL

What an insult to kindergarteners.....my poor daughter getting ready to go into kindergarten and she may have to sit next to someone like spidercide.....maybe I'll just home school her..... :)
P.S. Starwars does ROCK!!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I would just like to say this:

Don't worry about the little fucktard,

adding to this

BA why on earth would you look up a pictures of a dudes dick in a grinder? Some of you people worry me.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I think some people take what is said here too seriously. C'mon...it's a WEBSITE...Save the serious dumpage for the political forum..Pbbbbbt.

..and YES..I busted a blender that way once. GOD my wife was pissed. (about the blender)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
I think some people take what is said here too seriously. C'mon...it's a WEBSITE...Save the serious dumpage for the political forum..Pbbbbbt.

..and YES..I busted a blender that way once. GOD my wife was pissed. (about the blender)
That's grinder you smacktard, not blender. :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
was the blender on copper... or puerify(sp)
Blender....pft! A dick is meat. It needs to go into a grinder.
Heh...Blender....a fucking blender!! What are ya gonna do with that?
Make Penis colada's?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Unforgiven said:
it's people like him who make me ashamed to be canadian.
i am with you on that one....what a testicle tugging rectum rubber this spidercide is

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
BA why on earth would you look up a pictures of a dudes dick in a grinder? Some of you people worry me.
could not have siad it better myself. they worry me for the future of humanity.
:)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
actually, the penises are not really ugly, its the balls that gross me out....LOL....
And I think they have always said that humanity is going down the shit tubes, since, like, humanity began.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
That's grinder you smacktard, not blender. :thumbsup:
Fist off MaxPooper,I dont own a gRiNdEr.....Der.
A blender did the trick.

Now why do you tell us why you dont think a penis is ugly?
They do spend a lot of time on the tip of your nose. ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
Fist off MaxPooper,I dont own a gRiNdEr.....Der.
A blender did the trick.

Now why do you tell us why you dont think a penis is ugly?
They do spend a lot of time on the tip of your nose. ;)
I don't have any particular opinion about how it looks. I just think that a girl not likeing cock is one step closer to being a full blown lesbo. Nothing wrong with that, if it makes her happy. But that's like you saying "I hate pussy, I just fuck it to keep my dog happy" See my point?

Status
Not open for further replies.