WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hit list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone has a HIT LIST as their fucking avatar, can it be counted as flaming in all the forums, in every post?

Man tzedek, that's just fucking weak.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
TheLampIncident said:
If someone has a HIT LIST as their fucking avatar, can it be counted as flaming in all the forums, in every post?

Man tzedek, that's just fucking weak.
Um, "wah"?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Just cause It's aimed at you doesn't mean you can start a thread about it.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Now now, everyone has this wrong. This hit list isn't a list of people he hates. It's a list of people tzedek has performed sexual favors for.

BRiT said:
Now now, everyone has this wrong. This hit list isn't a list of people he hates. It's a list of people tzedek has performed sexual favors for.
Well, shit, then it's missing a bunch of names.

Oh, and you will not be getting that money I owe you for hanky panky, T. You said I was the only one. Bastard. :cry:

tzedek

Original Member
BRiT said:
:naughty:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
BRiT said:
Then why aren't you on it. Remeber the christmas party and the locked bathroom door?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
[sky] said:
Those one smiley posts sure as hell add a lot to your post count. Ass.
you aren't much better yourself, sky. Your posts usually consist of "witty" one liners that really don't contribute much to the conversation at all. Way to inadvertantly call yourself an ass! :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
[sky] said:
Just cause It's aimed at you doesn't mean you can start a thread about it.
Why not, there have been worse!?

tzedek

Original Member
HavokChylde said:
Well, shit, then it's missing a bunch of names.

Oh, and you will not be getting that money I owe you for hanky panky, T. You said I was the only one. Bastard. :cry:

you were the only one. At that time. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.