WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hitch

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Hitch was a pretty good movie 2 take your gf...its a chick flick but you guys will like it and get brownie points.....hehe

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Eh, no need to see it. My lady doesn't like chick flicks any more than I do. If there's more to it than that then I might see it if someone else is paying, but it doesn't need any of my money.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate will smith as well he is a horrible actor. Can't make anyone but rednecks,wigers and black people amused.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Will Smith Sucks, He doesn't deserve a career in acting.

He is not a good rapper either. Maybe he should just give up on life. God knows the world would be a better place with out big willie style!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
The fresh prince was the shit. the bad boys films were pretty good too. Otherwise, I never cared for much of will smith.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Wow. I actually agree with tbzzsjkghtiymanajkivubuujgjgjjgubufnejeugufiisyggt78r9ygt7r8sssghnvcmn,,bnvc,m;';';'vkfdjgodfsrk.

Fresh Prince was the shit.

i don't mind will smith, but this is completely out his normal line of work... i don't plan to see it

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ye fresh prince was the shit(philly represent) and independence day was good so were bad boys 1&2

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
bad boys 2 i thought was bad , what ever happened with fresh prince? did will stop it? becouse i thought it was doing really good. Did it get canceled?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
The only actor who really pursued a career in acting after that show was Will Smith, everyone else just kinda fizzled out and found other lines of work.

Will's an ok actor, but he dramatizes WAY too much and sometimes plays roles too well to the point of making them stupid. Fresh Prince was the shit though...agreed.