WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hiya All

Ryunitash

1337 NINJA!!
7
0
0
#1
Hiya all, im new to the forums..read all the rules so you dont tell me to lol. Just givin a quick hello.
 

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
1,723
4
38
#2
Ok, good. A noob that has commen sense.

Well fuck you and welcome to the site..

it would be nice if you keept your font black.... easier on eyes..
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#3
Welcome, jackass, be sure to re-read the rules.
 
3,050
0
0
#4
ya ya n00b do as jung orders, for he is a semi-god in these here woods! if ya don't do as he says then it's your ass..............literally :happysad: so ya, read the rules again and good luck :thumbsup:
 
5,711
1,285
257
#5
*commen

*kept

*you're


:rofl:

Hmm...I like that color of font, but w/e.

Welcome, buddy. Have a great time here at wtf.com. May all your dreams come true.



And fuck you. =)
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#6
Ryunitash said:
Hiya all, im new to the forums..read all the rules so you dont tell me to lol. Just givin a quick hello.

Another Halo 2 junkie. I salute you.

Welcome to the forum. Don't be an asshat and, plz, respect mah authoritah! :thumbsup:
 
3,050
0
0
#10
junglizm said:
teehee another witty from jung. i'm sure i'll spell something wrong for youz to correct, but eh! jung is teh funnay lately /me chants GO JUNG GO JUNG! /me dances! :happysad:
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#11
Nymphchick said:
teehee another witty from jung. i'm sure i'll spell something wrong for youz to correct, but eh! jung is teh funnay lately /me chants GO JUNG GO JUNG! /me dances! :happysad:
I was correcting Awaken, who misspelled it when he tried to correct you. ;)
 
3,050
0
0
#12
jes i noticed that and it was funny! at the end of such post you should yell: THANX FOLKS I'LL BE HERE ALL WEEK!

edit: ahem, sorry big daddy, it was the maker of the thread that had the miss spellings, not me(for once :happysad: ).
 
3,050
0
0
#14
its ok, its almost 3 here and i just got in from the bar! so eh, i just enjoyed doing that. its not too often i get to do such things :happysad: now go to bed! you need your sleep!
 
5,711
1,285
257
#15
junglizm said:
I was correcting Awaken, who misspelled it when he tried to correct you. ;)
I'm_Darth_Vader

;)

Hah. I was looking at the word as I typed it thus fucking me up. Oops.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
25
132
#16
Awaken said:
*commen

*kept

*you're


:rofl:

Hmm...I like that color of font, but w/e.

Welcome, buddy. Have a great time here at wtf.com. May all your dreams come true.



And fuck you. =)
:redface: You're being nn..iice? ;)


Wow, a n00b who read the rules! Well done. You get a special Welcome from me and a gold star (shh you guys.) ;) Enjoy.
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,350
2,352
387
#17
Look at this shit. Two pages of love to a goob that only has one post. You gimps need to find something else to do. I'll give the n00b his proper welcome if she can geht to it's second post. SHADDAP!
 

Ryunitash

1337 NINJA!!
7
0
0
#18
aww..you make the n00b feel so..n00bish now :eek:

Edit: The two posts as you wished, master :)