Gaming HL2 & Steam = damn...

creep

skandalous allstar
misterwaffulz said:
what's steam?

and shouldn't this be in the computer section?
Steams the most unreliable program ever put on the internet. It runs games like counterstrike, day of defeat, and now half life 2.

and yeah... it should, or maybe it shouldn't have ever been created :thumbsup:.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I've had no issues at all with Steam. I think it's the best online distribution service for games that has been rolled out so far.

creep

skandalous allstar
BRiT said:
I've had no issues at all with Steam. I think it's the best online distribution service for games that has been rolled out so far.
Haha, when did you download it?

I've been through all its crap, the friends not working, my Mcafee picking it up as a virus. It crashing during most of the first couple of months.

Jung

???
Premium
BRiT said:
I agree, I've never had problems with steam and I've used it since it's (free) beta in 02.

If you've been playing CS in the past year or so you've already had to use Steam, why is it such an issue now?

creep said:
Haha, when did you download it?...]It crashing during most of the first couple of months.
What months are you talking about? Steam has been out for years.

creep

skandalous allstar
junglizm said:
What months are you talking about? Steam has been out for years.
Ah, i moved up to steam when WON shut down and CS1.6 officially moved to Steam, and it was giving many people problems then.

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
Gianefro said:
why in gods name do i have to have steam to play half life 2,

i just want to play

arghh
i hated it too...but just update till it's up to date then fun steam in offline mode..that's what i did. I beat Half-Life 2 about two weeks ago. Great Game :thumbsup: ....but i wish it was longer