WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hmm Akward

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
Ok, this is somewhat weird and probably insignificant..but I need advice with what to do about this issue since I am not to proficient with relationships and all.

I am a senior in high school in Honors Word History..we recently had a feild trip to memphis..blah blah this isn't important. What is important is on the way back (keep in mind the bus that I was riding on was very dark due to the fact that it is a long way to and from memphis from my school) me and this girl that I first met just really started hitting it off with each other. One thing led to the other and we are making out..I mean it was great, not just a limp fish kiss or anything like that..we are really going at it. Then when we get back we say our goodbyes and go our seperate ways without really thinking anything about it.
The next day I see her in our shared class period and there was this really akward feeling in the room, like I expected, but I really wasn't sure what to do. I mean, I just felt like it would be a mistake to go over to her and continue were we left off. On the drive home I got a sinking feeling in my stomach, it almost felt like there was an anchor tied to my stomach or some other organ in that region. Now I am not sure what to do..because I think that event on the bus was just a momentary thing and really nothing else. But I don't want to just let it go either. I am sure I am making this more complicated than it is..but sure feels complicated to me.

Jung

???
Premium
you must really like pigeons. :cool:

Jung

???
Premium
jk, i found that funny.

edit: you missed my point. pidgeon vs. pigeon who will win?

Jung

???
Premium
so what is a pidgeon?

note: i'm just messing with you man.

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
Shit the more time you waste the less chance you have to talk to her damn man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pull your balls out of your ass and fuckin take care of that shit.....you already hooked up wit her.....whats the problem?

Fugly

Tenderony
The problem is Lexx that he is young and it isn't that simple. Fear of rejection guides most of what you do with the oppisite sex until your early 20's or so. Honestly just go over talk o her and ask her if you can call her sometime. Just say Whats up...whats been going on with you blah blah blah hey do mind if I call you sometime? Its that easy. She says yes wait 2 days (this is important don't look desperate) and call her and just ask about her life. pretend like you care. Call her every couple of days and just be like I was bored wanted to se what you were up too blah blah blah and after a couple of calls ask her to a movie and then there are other threads for what happens next. Just remember that all girls want is for someone to show interest without desperation.

And if she says no say fine your loss and walk away without looking back.

magnolia

Postaholic
Fugly said:
The problem is Lexx that he is young and it isn't that simple. Fear of rejection guides most of what you do with the oppisite sex until your early 20's or so. Honestly just go over talkt o her and ask her if you can call her sometime. Just say Whats up...whats been going on with you blah blah blah hey do mind if I call you sometime? Its that easy. She says yes wait 2 days (this is important don't look desperate) and call her and just ask about her life. pretend like you care. Call her every couple of days and just be like I was bored wanted to se what you were up too blah blah blah and after a couple of calls ask her to a movie and then their are other thread for what happens next. Just remember that all girls want is for someone to show interest without desperation.

And if she says no say fine your loss and walk away without looking back.
Fugly knows what to do. I'd try that first. Might just work.

Fugly

Tenderony
Shit woman it WILL work. I buy and trade chicks like they were pokemon cards. The thing is don't try to figure them out just pretend to care about what they have to say, and don't be a tool. And never be afraid to dump a girl once she goes crazy on you..and they always do.

magnolia

Postaholic
Fugly said:
Shit woman it WILL work. I buy and trade chicks like they were pokemon cards. The thing is don't try to figure them out just pretend to care about what they have to say, and don't be a tool. And never be afraid to dump a girl once she goes crazy on you..and they always do.
Well.... gadda listen to the players. :pimp: J/K.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pidgeon182 said:
Ok, this is somewhat weird and probably insignificant..but I need advice with what to do about this issue since I am not to proficient with relationships and all.

I am a senior in high school in Honors Word History..we recently had a feild trip to memphis..blah blah this isn't important. What is important is on the way back (keep in mind the bus that I was riding on was very dark due to the fact that it is a long way to and from memphis from my school) me and this girl that I first met just really started hitting it off with each other. One thing led to the other and we are making out..I mean it was great, not just a limp fish kiss or anything like that..we are really going at it. Then when we get back we say our goodbyes and go our seperate ways without really thinking anything about it.
The next day I see her in our shared class period and there was this really akward feeling in the room, like I expected, but I really wasn't sure what to do. I mean, I just felt like it would be a mistake to go over to her and continue were we left off. On the drive home I got a sinking feeling in my stomach, it almost felt like there was an anchor tied to my stomach or some other organ in that region. Now I am not sure what to do..because I think that event on the bus was just a momentary thing and really nothing else. But I don't want to just let it go either. I am sure I am making this more complicated than it is..but sure feels complicated to me.

so why dont you tell HER all of this. She will understand. dont be a sissy.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
I say just go over to her, say hey, and try to give her a nice long kiss. If she lets you do it, you know that things are going the right way. If she doesn't you know that it was a one-shot deal, and that you should say sorry and bugger off.

Fugly

Tenderony
dustinzgirl said:
so why dont you tell HER all of this. She will understand. dont be a sissy.
Because you knowit doesn't work that way DG. We all wish it did...I'll be honest and nice and let her know how I am feeling. That should work right? Well it doesn't and you know it. Especially to a 17 year old. And Rei he does that he blows all his chances permenantly...well it could work but the situation would have to be right. And orchestrating and recognizing that situation would be almost impossible.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Fugly said:
Because you knowit doesn't work that way DG. We all wish it did...I'll be honest and nice and let her know how I am feeling. That should work right? Well it doesn't and you know it. Especially to a 17 year old. And Rei he does that he blows all his chances permenantly...well it could work but the situation would have to be right. And orchestrating and recognizing that situation would be almost impossible.
Yeah, your probobly right. My dimented mind could problobly think up such a situation, but it would take weeks to put together.

Pidgeon182

Bird of the Week
One problem that throws a curve ball into this whole thing. I am not really that much of a sissy, I mean I feel pretty confident around other people. The problem is that she has had a boyfreind for approaching 3 years now. I knew she had one when this happend..but I had no clue that it was that serious. That is the problem I have to deal with. I mean, I don't want to be a dickhead and take a guy's girl away from him..but shit if he can't really satisfy her enough that she has to seek outward, then I think I may have a chance. Also this brings a point to the table, What if she requires alot of attention..I am talking attention that no normal man could provide, hence why she could be seeking elsewhere.

I dunno..I think I am just gonna let this whole thing pass me by. I have other options that I could take instead of this.

Jung

???
Premium
imo if she would leave him for you, she'll leave you for someone else.