WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Alrighty since someone posted my picture up on there site and had viewers do A poll....

I thought I would do the same on wtf.com

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
Alrighty since someone posted my picture up on there site and had viewers do A poll....

I thought I would do the same on wtf.com

Someone just woke up

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
fuck... the poll never stuck hehe

oh well

there ya go
post your opions based on that picture

HiaWataH used this one to do her poll so in all honesty and to get a fair accurate reading.

Would you rather do me or Hiawatah... who pic is of a cartoon chick noted as her av.

_Kitana_ said:
fuck... the poll never stuck hehe

oh well

there ya go
post your opions based on that picture

HiaWataH used this one to do her poll so in all honesty and to get a fair accurate reading.

Would you rather do me or Hiawatah... who pic is of a cartoon chick noted as her av.

hiawatah is fucking beautifull!
you suck! get the fuck out!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
hiawatah is fucking beautifull!
you suck! get the fuck out!

Did you happen to look at her eyes? or her lips?

MaxPower said:
Did you happen to look at her eyes? or her lips?
first her eyes then her lips! :thumbsup: but the thing is, Ive never seen an kitana pic. :p
where can I find one?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
johnny kuntz said:
first her eyes then her lips! :thumbsup: but the thing is, Ive never seen an kitana pic. :p
where can I find one?
that is my pic

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
all she will show us is a cartoon av. I think she claiming thats what she looks like. till i see a real photo... i am tossing the bs flag

_Kitana_ said:
all she will show us is a cartoon av. I think she claiming thats what she looks like. till i see a real photo... i am tossing the bs flag
now I get that max..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are fucking beautifull, kitana! :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Hey, that's my job, I'm supposed to throw in the bs flag, but oh well, at least someone did.

Status
Not open for further replies.