WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Hmmm... Ahh The Smell of Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I was posting something earlier in reply to Icka’s post. My husband happen to walk in and read my very harsh words I was writing about here. He kind of stood there for a few second before saying to me, “This is why I stopped posting on the board.” I looked at him and said “What the hell are you talking about?”

“People running other people down. I mean what the hell are you accomplishing by writing that?” I sat there for a long time and deleted most of the post leaving up only the words “because I speak the truth about Icka”. Now I wish I hadn’t written those either. However, I learned long ago wishes are left for fairytales.

I guess it easy to put someone down and even harder to admit that you were wrong for doing it. I read the post and finally opened my eyes a bit to reread the post. A lot of you said I am full of hatred. Which kind of tossed me for a spin cause I really do love people, life and the beauty around it. Until I read a bit of my post towards Icka and it reflected anything but that.

It easy on the internet to forget that there is another person sitting behind a computer. A face you can’t see, feelings you can’t understand. It is easy to forget that sometimes something as small as words on a screen can mean something to someone. Emotion, hate and wrongfulness knows no limits and yes sometimes the internet is serious business. If two people can fall in love from miles away with just these words than in return two people can hurt each other with just these words.

Funny, we have a great community with people of different lifestyles, aspect, countries and ideas. We, or myself, degrade down to calling someone a whore. Hmm… I always wanted to inspire people, look for the best in them and reading back through my last posts, that is defiantly not showing here. At least not anymore and “Who is to blame?” No one but the person looking back at me in the mirror.

Now Max has locked the thread and for good measures. I have edited out my post in issue directed towards Icka, as they were uncalled for and unfair attacks on her and things were taken to personal and to far by me. The very thing I dislike Mr. Newbie for. I guess I am a fool among fools, a hypocrite at best. I did mean for this to get written earlier in the day before max locked the thread, however I took a walk with my beloved and watched a few movies, not like that matters or anything…

I wasn’t trying to chase Icka off, I wasn’t exactly sure what I was trying to do. But here it is, flame away and do whatever, this is my first and last post in this thread.

tzedek

Original Member
nobody likes you, get over it and fucking drop it. Theres no need to drag everything out like you do

tzedek

Original Member
and for the record I didnt read one fucking work of any of that

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Hmm, I always figured the overview about B&T should have been enough to warn sensitive people to avoid it.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
ive gotta agree, its a pointless thread kit, back to the writers block you go...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
[font=&quot]I'll sum it up for all you that couldn't stomach the ramblings of what took the better of two NASCAR rednecks minds to compose.

Kit and Walleye are too good for us simple folk. They are higher beings, at least until the cooler contains less two BUSCH beers. Then they mash there nasty parts together in a wonderful 2 secs of alcohol induced bliss, only to awaken as the dullards they truly are. Who pays the price for this lavish lifestyle? Yes, we the taxpayers.

Whatever! Boo fucking hoo.

[/font]

shep

Local alcoholic
shit,and im actually a taxpayer.Hey broken,lend me 50 bucks.I need beer man and these welfare mothers are making it impossible for me to hit the beerstore.

BTW:you might wanna do something bout that nappy head(your pic),a hair pick could solve alot of inner problems(not to mention the hair) :thumbsup: :p

Broken

shep said:
BTW:you might wanna do something bout that nappy head(your pic),a hair pick could solve alot of inner problems(not to mention the hair) :thumbsup: :p

I use only fruits and berries on my Fro~ Sorry I am not comforming to your white man ways.

Slacker

Postaholic
_Kitana_ said:
I was posting something earlier in reply to Icka’s post. My husband happen to walk in and read my very harsh words I was writing about here. He kind of stood there for a few second before saying to me, “This is why I stopped posting on the board.” I looked at him and said “What the hell are you talking about?”

“People running other people down. I mean what the hell are you accomplishing by writing that?” I sat there for a long time and deleted most of the post leaving up only the words “because I speak the truth about Icka”. Now I wish I hadn’t written those either. However, I learned long ago wishes are left for fairytales.

I guess it easy to put someone down and even harder to admit that you were wrong for doing it. I read the post and finally opened my eyes a bit to reread the post. A lot of you said I am full of hatred. Which kind of tossed me for a spin cause I really do love people, life and the beauty around it. Until I read a bit of my post towards Icka and it reflected anything but that.

It easy on the internet to forget that there is another person sitting behind a computer. A face you can’t see, feelings you can’t understand. It is easy to forget that sometimes something as small as words on a screen can mean something to someone. Emotion, hate and wrongfulness knows no limits and yes sometimes the internet is serious business. If two people can fall in love from miles away with just these words than in return two people can hurt each other with just these words.

Funny, we have a great community with people of different lifestyles, aspect, countries and ideas. We, or myself, degrade down to calling someone a whore. Hmm… I always wanted to inspire people, look for the best in them and reading back through my last posts, that is defiantly not showing here. At least not anymore and “Who is to blame?” No one but the person looking back at me in the mirror.

Now Max has locked the thread and for good measures. I have edited out my post in issue directed towards Icka, as they were uncalled for and unfair attacks on her and things were taken to personal and to far by me. The very thing I dislike Mr. Newbie for. I guess I am a fool among fools, a hypocrite at best. I did mean for this to get written earlier in the day before max locked the thread, however I took a walk with my beloved and watched a few movies, not like that matters or anything…

I wasn’t trying to chase Icka off, I wasn’t exactly sure what I was trying to do. But here it is, flame away and do whatever, this is my first and last post in this thread.
I guess yourright but, some people you plain have to call them "bitches and whore" to make them relize what they are doing wrong and that other people need to be respected.

Origanaly posted by tzedek
nobody likes you, get over it and fucking drop it. Theres no need to drag everything out like you do.
And to all the people who say that everybody dislikes her probaly don't have a reason be sides calling her names.. She's all right. :thumbsup:

Origanaly posted by tzedek
and for the record I didnt read one fucking work of any of that
Origanaly posted by Dave666
Me either too many words.
Don't post on threads that you haven't read. And if you do don't say it is too long just let it be.

shep

Local alcoholic
so are you gonna lend me a $50?

Broken

shep said:
so are you gonna lend me a $50?
50 bucks.. Psst what's the going to buy you a tank of gas? Sure man; No Prob.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
_Kitana_ said:

Finnally someone has posted a thread worth reading. Reps up Kitana

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Sorry, hun. Your boobie rep looks like it's all burned out. You can't change anybody's rep anymore.

I think that Kitana made a good quality post just there. Like I dunno the whole story behind this thing, but i think it took allot of bravery for Kitana to post that - sure, its just internet people - people you'll never see but still, Kitana knew she was going to be flamed (why else would it be in b&t?)... She told how she was feeling, and apologized, so cut her some slack??? :happysad:

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:

HI, I am Jung:

I love balls!!!

Slacker

Postaholic
Jessica43999 said:
I think that Kitana made a good quality post just there. Like I dunno the whole story behind this thing, but i think it took allot of bravery for Kitana to post that - sure, its just internet people - people you'll never see but still, Kitana knew she was going to be flamed (why else would it be in b&t?)... She told how she was feeling, and apologized, so cut her some slack??? :happysad:
Agreed. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Broken

NaughtyGirl21 said:
Yeah; read it two more times and then play Hide and GotoBed. Someday you to can work at motards'Rus some day if you drop out early enough.

i stand by my past post stating that kit sounds like charlie browns teacher: wa wa wa wa wa wa waaaaaaaaa. this is in B&T so i'm aloud to say it now :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.