Hmmm ok, girlfriend pissed me off... I cant Eat out?!?!?!

Zukas

Soloist
ok, my girlfriend is bi. wich is totally fucking awsome with me. i couldnt be happier. but, yesterday, after we're were done doing our buisness, we were playing a little game, "your the best at giving BJs"
"well your the best kisser"

ya know... that sorta thing, anyway, somehow i said "and who's the best at eating out???" and she said "hmmm, rachel" her friend. i was like " f^ck" i wasn't mad cuz she's being doing stuff with girls, thats fine. just that Im not "the best". she then explained that all guys suck at eating out compared to girls. to wich i replied "well why dont you give me some pointers and then it'll be better for ya" and she said "no i cant do that, then i'll feel like i always know whats coming, or that im judging your eating out skills." wich i respected. so now, i need too know some pointers on how to eat out a girl, WELL. ya know, make it enjoyable for her. any girls wanna help me???

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Zukas said:
ok, my girlfriend is bi. wich is totally fucking awsome with me. i couldnt be happier. but, yesterday, after we're were done doing our buisness, we were playing a little game, "your the best at giving BJs"

ya know... that sorta thing, anyway, somehow i said "and who's the best at eating out???" and she said "hmmm, rachel" her friend. i was like " f^ck" i wasn't mad cuz she's being doing stuff with girls, thats fine. just that Im not "the best". she then explained that all guys suck at eating out compared to girls. to wich i replied "well why dont you give me some pointers and then it'll be better for ya" and she said "no i cant do that, then i'll feel like i always know whats coming, or that im judging your eating out skills." wich i respected. so now, i need too know some pointers on how to eat out a girl, WELL. ya know, make it enjoyable for her. any girls wanna help me???

DUMBASS! you will never match her GF's skillz! your a man and thats the way it go! Women know what women want, and usually another woman will deliver better than any man. Sorry dude U suck... Find a straight girl and you wont have any competition!

Fugly

Tenderony
Just tell her that you've had better blow jobs. And quit your fucking bitching. If you were a smart man you would say the following:
"Well I'd like to watch Rachel eat you out so that I may learn to be a better lover." What you do from there is your problem.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
bad mental picture did not need that....but does it fuckin' matter really

Jung

???
Premium
Zukas said:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hahahaha thats awesome..

edit: Getting back to the core of this post.. I've never ventured to that .. er.. "area".. In the oral aspects.. Whats it taste like?! :D

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Zukas said:
sooo no ones gonna give me any tips on how to eat out???
don't ask me i'm 13 and have had way to many mental pictures from this thread

Zukas

Soloist
dude your too young to be here get the fuck out you peice of shit!!!

now anyone that knows some awsome tricks wanna help???

and it depends on how often they wash.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:

ahh the zoloft guy....he is my bestest friend.....

and dude, seriously, does it matter? I mean, if you love her, does sexual activity truly define your relationship? Or your manhood? If so, that is sad, and I would suggest evaluating both.

Lexx_D

Who gives a Fuck?!?!
First of all,

My GF is bi too so I know what your goin through.

Second,

You need to be watchin and bein involved you have NOOOOOOOOOOO idea what you missing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and last to address your post,

Sorry man you'll never be as good as another girl......just deal with it, ive learned to.

Zukas said:
dude your too young to be here get the fuck out you peice of shit!!!

now anyone that knows some awsome tricks wanna help???

and it depends on how often they wash.
you obviously dont know the rules. THIS SITE IS FOR 13 AND UP. SO OBVIOUSLY HE IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE HERE. just needed to clear that up. Next issue. No flaming, however pathetic that was, outside of B&T. Read the rules.

Damn

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Always need to read the rules...

Back to topic:

Just dont worry about it man... she will proably leave you for her friend and in the end you will still have learn nothing!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
No no no... your response shoulda been... "Racheal eats better Pu55y than me??. Huh... what a coincidence... Racheal sucks better dick than you do... "
you might not get laid by your GF again though...