WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Hockey

GoalTaylor22

In The Flesh?
Well Jesus fucking christ, I couldn't help but notice the one (1) fucking thread we had about hockey on this site...time I made one. Let's talk about Jarome Iginla. He's finally getting the publicity he deserves now that he led the sixth-seeded Flames into the finals and got them within a game of hockey's highest honour. Not to mention he's black, and the one thing hockey's needed for a long time are some outstanding black players. Now if Freddie Brathwaite played on a regular basis he could make some noise, and Kevin Weekes had an excellent year last year, but played for the downtrodden Carolina Hurricaines so was barely noticed. But there are now major talks that Iginla will be the game's newest ambassador. I hope for it to work like Tiger Woods and golf. Anyways, what are everyone else's opinions on Jarome Iginla?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
He really does deserve the publicity that he has received. Not only that, he is a great guy off the ice. But he deserves it all.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
Geez I play ice hockey, and I find talking about Iginla boring. Sorry.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Iginla is the best player in the league in my opinion, but of course, we wont be having any NHL for the next two years thanks to the lockout, so enjoy your sportless winters! And fuck basketball, nobody cares about thugs and gangbangers.

shep

Local alcoholic
pimpyobitch said:
Geez I play ice hockey, and I find talking about Iginla boring. Sorry.
thats cause you suck,He's a great hockey player and will be a star one day.A real team leader for a shitty team

shep

Local alcoholic
tbsrk said:
Iginla is the best player in the league in my opinion, but of course, we wont be having any NHL for the next two years thanks to the lockout, so enjoy your sportless winters! And fuck basketball, nobody cares about thugs and gangbangers.
Well put,i agree.Bouncing a ball?put it in the net?give em skates and tell him to do that. :D