WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

HoeBag or what...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Nymphchick said:
aaaaawwwwwwwwww girls don't be sad, it takes many years and practice to be as cool as me. if you work really hard and give me 10% of your yearly income, i can sacrifice some time and teach you the secret of my ways.
Hey girls it looks like she wants to teach us the fine arts of becomming a great whore like herself. She wants to teach you all her secret ways of Whoring herself. Oh wow....Count me in... :rolleyes: (Sarcasm)

Anyone else?

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH look the boobies speek! don't be jealous duddles, the offer wasen't to you. i couldn't make you cool, even if i shoved ya into a freezer for 3 days :(. at least i'm admired for my super awesome tallent and typing, not for posting a pic of ma boobies. so shut the fuck up and go back to your own forum :mfinger:.

ya how did i know that was comming? well maybe if you ask duddles really nice, she'll flash ya boyz again and try to reach my coolness level. hmmmm the more i think about it, the more i realize, she probably never will. OI DUDDLES! better toss in a booby and booty pic, then ummmm well the boyz may put up with you for a day longer :p

Oh the ironing. An e-whore calling another user a whore. Such irony. Nymph isn't a whore. She never wanted anything in return, unlike Duddles who wanted rep, she did it for free. Duddles is a whore, Nymph isn't. :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC said:
Oh the ironing. An e-whore calling another user a whore. Such irony. Nymph isn't a whore. She never wanted anything in return, unlike Duddles who wanted rep, she did it for free. Duddles is a whore, Nymph isn't. :thumbsup:
ya see! i'm no whore, i did it for free :( wait.....................shit, maybe i don't wanna do it for free, or rep. maybe i wanna do it for ummmm booze! w00t! WHO DO I HAVE TO BLOW AROUND HERE FOR A BEER! hehehe now i'm a whore! :p

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Awww duddles is jealous, She lost her spot as whore, don't worry, we all know you still are. :happysad:

meh_it_all said:
Awww duddles is jealous, She lost her spot as whore, don't worry, we all know you still are. :happysad:
hmmmmm i had to ponder this sentence! are you agreeing that i'm a whore?
ok first off i'm the forums ho and havok is the whore. how many times must youz be corrected? :p

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
NaughtyGirl21 said:
Hey girls it looks like she wants to teach us the fine arts of becomming a great whore like herself. She wants to teach you all her secret ways of Whoring herself. Oh wow....Count me in... :rolleyes: (Sarcasm)

Anyone else?
Sure. I'll willing to volunteer myself as a learning prop... :cool:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Nope, wasn't saying that. You're not a whore, Duddles is and she knows she is. She is just trying to put the spotlight on someone else.... Nymph is perfectly fine by me, and you know you are, you didn't spread your boobs around after one comment.
God, you really are a cheap date duddles. :rolleyes:

Next time, when you call someone a whore, don't say it AFTER you posted your boobs for a forum to see.

well i don't know where she disappeared to! i was looking forward to a battle od wits! eh ok battle of the boobs? hehehe jk. ya i'd never post ma boobies! but i will take brit up on his offer, i can use you as my instruction doll, like the one they use in first aid.

/me teaches..............now girls, this is what you do after you strap on your kneepads, brit can you lay on you back please. after i shall show you girls how to do this while he is in the sitting position.

shep

Local alcoholic
I love cold beer and slutty women :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
NaughtyGirl21 said:

Anyone else?
I think you need some lessons in sarcasm. In any event, Nymph is exponentially cooler than you could ever hope to be, so cry about not having any friends on the interweb. Loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.