Hole in my head...

magnolia

Postaholic
I need my mom's shit like i need a hole in my head. It seems like every little thing she says or does gets under my skin. She goes off over small things like, when i do my own laundry. U'd think sh'e appreciate it, but no. Cuz i "do it wrong". It's my own fuckin laundry. Or just whatever. I'm just getting really fed up with everything. She get's mad at me and treats me like i'm 3 and then she wants me to look something up on the computer for her, or to quick vacume the whole house cuz her friend is stopping by. Now, she does a whole hell of a lot in this house, but cut me some slack. I clean, I cook, I take care of things and I'm respectful about it. She just needs to get off my ass. I'm so glad that in 9 months I'll be living in a dorm 2.5 hrs. from here. But until then, i'm seriously going insane.

I feel ya magnolia, parents just don't understand their kids. ive been looking forward to a concert for 3 months and my parents (divorced, living seperate) said it was fine, today i call him to tell him where i going he gets all mad and says i cant go. Really gets annoying, if i were you i would be a little more rebelious, it seems you just let her push you around, try telling her your doing your share. i used to take lots of stuff from my dad but i started fighting back and hes starting to accept im going to be a concert junkie.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
i_love_life said:
I feel ya magnolia, parents just don't understand their kids. ive been looking forward to a concert for 3 months and my parents (divorced, living seperate) said it was fine, today i call him to tell him where i going he gets all mad and says i cant go. Really gets annoying, if i were you i would be a little more rebelious, it seems you just let her push you around, try telling her your doing your share. i used to take lots of stuff from my dad but i started fighting back and hes starting to accept im going to be a concert junkie.
things like this just make me sick i mean common parents give your kids a break , i dont think they relize how hard it is to go to school focus on all that school work come home feeling tired and they come home with something to look forward to and they take that away...wtf?

magnolia

Postaholic
i_love_life said:
But the thing is, do i wanna make waves for the last 9 months? or ride em? And my mom pulls that shit too. That or she's like, i didn't hear u. Yeah, u did cuz u answered me and we had a whole conversation about it. Well, I don't remember. My god!!! Stuff like that really really irks me.

Exactly! but don't do what i did. i called him a few choice words and now im grounded. im just glad i got the point across that im human and not his little clone. I suggest going outside all day. take a 6 hour walk etc. i did that once instead of school, and i wish i could do that every day. relaxing.

magnolia

Postaholic
yeah, my mom isn't someone to be messed with. I was grounded for over a year for telling a joke that my dad and sister and brother all tell all the time. She's fuckin anal.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thats how my mom is sometimes, shes very anal about everything, it sucks.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
magnolia said:
I need my mom's shit like i need a hole in my head. It seems like every little thing she says or does gets under my skin. She goes off over small things like, when i do my own laundry. U'd think sh'e appreciate it, but no. Cuz i "do it wrong". It's my own fuckin laundry. Or just whatever. I'm just getting really fed up with everything. She get's mad at me and treats me like i'm 3 and then she wants me to look something up on the computer for her, or to quick vacume the whole house cuz her friend is stopping by. Now, she does a whole hell of a lot in this house, but cut me some slack. I clean, I cook, I take care of things and I'm respectful about it. She just needs to get off my ass. I'm so glad that in 9 months I'll be living in a dorm 2.5 hrs. from here. But until then, i'm seriously going insane.
If you are doing housework now and have no quarels with leaving home you are going to absolutly love college. Personally, if I was having your problem, I would try to be out of the house as much as possible.