WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Holy Bambi Batman!!!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Lookout everyone, that little spotted fawn is BACK!

Bambi

2 disk, Special Edition DVD. :thumbsup:

Release due on: March, 1

I hate that movie. Even when I was a kid, I always wished he would just get shot by hunters. Personally, I hate the fact this movie is back, but the kids love it. So, yay for bambi. Oo...joy....Oo...joy. :thumbsup:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
as a father I often read that god forsaken book too often to my 4 year old. givin I don't mind because he's 4 and likes it and it teaches him to read, but I've read and seen it so many times I almost want to shoot myself as much as that psychotically innocent deer from the deep recesses of the forest of hades...

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
OMG it's March 2... Did every one rush out the the local DVD retailer and buy a copy of Bambi and a Hunting liscense?

bnccoder

Postaholic
You have to love when you are hunting with someone, seeing the buck and them saying it looks just like bambi right before you kill it. It just kinda makes you want to blow its head off instead of a clean kill.

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
My parents wouldn't let me watch Bambi when I was a kid - they said it was too violent. So when I finally saw it I was a teenager, and a very strange teen. I watched it with a friend and her younger sister, and horrified them by laughing in all the wrong places. I wasn't invited over again after that. :p

bnccoder

Postaholic
Reminds me of The Barney Song

I hate you, you hate me,
We shot Barney in the tree,
With a big shot gun and a bullet to the head,
Arn't you glad that Barney's dead.

After hearing that song my nephue started crying.

tzedek

Original Member
its been remastered too :thumbsup:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Does it come with good venison recipes? Damn, I love dear meat. :thumbsup: