WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Holy Crap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I hang out at a few other sites on the wonderfully fuct internet.
I tell you what...Its unbelievable what WTF.com does for some people.
Dont geht me wrong,I love this shit. The site was obviously outta reach for a time. And SOME people were pretty shitty about it. I mean really shitty.
All I can say is;its great to be back home.

Now.....geht....FUCT!!!!

Thank you.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
During that time I found out the site is based in Parma, lol ... I am a former Parma Heights resident. Kinda sucks it went down on election day also

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
I mean really shitty.

Now.....geht....FUCT!!!!

Thank you.

As gehtfuct slips into a hot bath with lavender oils, rose pedals, and candles. Then curls up with a nice Daniel Steel novel, and has a good cry.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
MaxPower said:
As gehtfuct slips into a hot bath with lavender oils, rose pedals, and candles. Then curls up with a nice Daniel Steel novel, and has a good cry.
Sweet!

Don't forgeht the Lube and asshammer, or he will be all pissy tomorrow.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Broken said:
Sweet!

Don't forgeht the Lube and asshammer, or he will be all pissy tomorrow.
You don't need lube when you're throwing a pencil through a truck tire.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
You don't need lube when you're throwing a pencil through a truck tire.
God,you two girls are fun-ny!
BTW...Broken,Maxi...dont forgeht to sharpen your pencils before you
geht here. And yes. I geht "pissy" when you show up with that Broken tip bullshit.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Awww. WTF.com loves you, sweetknees!

Though besides.. It's not like we completely plugged your collective holes! There was always spitstream. ;)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just get it over with, have your orgy manfest and forget about your differences..

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Jason said:
Awww. WTF.com loves you, sweetknees!

Though besides.. It's not like we completely plugged your collective holes! There was always spitstream. ;)
I haven't seen you there yet,"ALIEN-noid"

Oh...p69,strip and geht soapy,junior.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Reserving post slot to list top 5 hilarious replies to the above pic. :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
I hang out at a few other sites on the wonderfully fuct internet.
I tell you what...Its unbelievable what WTF.com does for some people.
Dont geht me wrong,I love this shit. The site was obviously outta reach for a time. And SOME people were pretty shitty about it. I mean really shitty.

Now.....geht....FUCT!!!!

Thank you.

Hell yeah!

PS....when are you bringing back my pink pumps? And CL does not want you to return the other "objects" that you borrowed, especially not after you sent us the pics!! Exactly how do you DO that?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
Hell yeah!

PS....when are you bringing back my pink pumps? And CL does not want you to return the other "objects" that you borrowed, especially not after you sent us the pics!! Exactly how do you DO that?
Yeeeah! Thats funny,D. First off;Max has the pumps. Secondly; You're the one who took the pictures. As for the wet donkey,that was CL's idea,if you could recall. You could,if you didn't pass out drunk.
(Buttassed nekkid)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Yeeeah! Thats funny,D. First off;Max has the pumps. Secondly; You're the one who took the pictures. As for the wet donkey,that was CL's idea,if you could recall. You could,if you didn't pass out drunk.
(Buttassed nekkid)

You lie. I never pass out drunk. Ok, well I usually dont. Well, so more than once or twice....well....ummmm....ok, so you got me. It was a nice try, wasnt it.....I was hoping you wouldnt catch it LOL

And Max, I think Dues took the coffee can as a memorabilia, or to sell on EBay.....yeah, hes a freak like that...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
dustinzgirl said:
You lie. I never pass out drunk. Ok, well I usually dont. Well, so more than once or twice....well....ummmm....ok, so you got me. It was a nice try, wasnt it.....I was hoping you wouldnt catch it LOL
LOL! LIAR! you did at least 5 times! at least that is always my wife's excuse!
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.