WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

HOLY fucking SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sod

Spilly Talker
ENOugh with these stupid bashing threadS!!!!!! they are getting extremely old and drawing in too many immature little dick heads who are usually in the age range of 7 - 14 who are happy because they are allowed to swear on this and can get away with it, jesus......i don't even come on here alot and i'm getting sick of it

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Sod said:
ENOugh with these stupid bashing threadS!!!!!! they are getting extremely old and drawing in too many immature little dick heads who are usually in the age range of 7 - 14 who are happy because they are allowed to swear on this and can get away with it, jesus......i don't even come on here alot and i'm getting sick of it

ís it giving you a headache again? the reading must be too much for you go to your mom and she can try with you again, not that it worked ever b4 because your dick cant even touch her puss.
But you can use your realiable dildos again, being that you have over 200 kinds.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Chris said:
ok, there, you actually amused me...hehe

so actually you were laughing at your own posts, ok thats enough computer for you, no more for at least 2 weeks.

Sod

Spilly Talker
lol, mom jokes, jesus, were going back to forth grade here

ITakeOffence said:
ís it giving you a headache again? the reading must be too much for you go to your mom and she can try with you again, not that it worked ever b4 because your dick cant even touch her puss.
But you can use your realiable dildos again, being that you have over 200 kinds.

yeah he knows because i'm guessing he must've snuck in your room and tried all 200 in his ass and mouth for size.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
neckdemon said:
yeah he knows because i'm guessing he must've snuck in your room and tried all 200 in his ass and mouth for size.

if that had actually been written by someone who isnt a complete retard i could've considered that as an insult.
But sadly it has been...

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
Sod said:
lol, mom jokes, jesus, were going back to forth grade here

Maybe we did that so you could follow us without getting a headache.

It suits you on all other occasions why not now?

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
tharuz said:
*kicks everyone in the sack*

seriously, just because you like being kicked there by your mom, taking turns with your brother, i think that thats a little bit too much information there.

btw if you didnt know, you cant actually "kick" someone over that internet, you fuckhead get a real life and a new brain from someone who wasnt dropped on their head repetedly by his family just because they thought of it as a fun thing to do while videotaping.

ITakeOffence said:
seriously, just because you like being kicked there by your mom, taking turns with your brother, i think that thats a little bit too much information there.

btw if you didnt know, you cant actually "kick" someone over that internet, you fuckhead get a real life and a new brain from someone who wasnt dropped on their head repetedly by his family just because they thought of it as a fun thing to do while videotaping.
and...what we have here is...another disciple of the "insulting your 4th grade peers" bible. it amazes me, how many morons there are so similar to mr.newbie's maturity level on this site. you know you're gonna get caught hanging around the grade school playgrounds.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
neckdemon said:
and...what we have here is...another disciple of the "insulting your 4th grade peers" bible. it amazes me, how many morons there are so similar to mr.newbie's maturity level on this site. you know you're gonna get caught hanging around the grade school playgrounds.

how many stupid shitheads are there who actually think that they know better, thats just pathetic they way you try to act as if you actually know better just cause you mother teaches you privatly... if you haven't realised it yet she is more stupid then even Sod if that is possible, so basicly you dont know shit... so stfu now before you get raped because you were by the computer too much instead of with you mom in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.